2019 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer

Great car we love it

My wife drives it to work every day. Very smooth easy driving. Very quiet ride. She loves the interior design and Bose radio and heated seats

Do not believe the car enthusiasts criticism

The 2019 Blazer Premier is a fantastic vehicle. I cant understand all of the harsh criticism that this car gets.....I'm thinking because it's not made in America as being the reason for all the BLAZER bashing. This vehicle meets every need with comfort, styling and acceleration. The 9 speed automatic shifts very smoothly and the ride feel is very smooth. This is a very quick vehicle with 305 horses as I have no problems with acceleration or passing other cars.

Love it!!!!

All I can say is this car is a beast!!! Love the all black with red trimming! It is just one of a kind! Highly recommend!

Beautiful and Capable

Chevy nailed it on this vehicle - beauty, style, technology, performance. I don't know why in the world you would consider another make after test driving the Blazer. A little larger and roomier than I was looking for, but fell in love with it. Apple CarPlay and all the tech features (backseat package reminder, remote start, app) all were unexpected Easter eggs.

Love it.

Like how quiet it is compared to our old one. My husband likes the power it has. It is a very comfortable car and hope to have it for many years.

Love it

Love driving my new Blazer. The controls and dash are easy to figure out in this world of technology. Ride is quiet and smooth especially for an RS

2019 Blazer is great

The safety features, comfort and size were all reasons I changed from a sedan. The great styling was a pleasant extra! I wish it was available sooner.

It has bells and whistles on the bells and whistl.

I wanted the smallest car with the most towing capacity. The Blazer can tow 4500 lbs. I bought the smallest trailer that would accommodate my wife comfortably, mainly a real bathroom and the ability to sleep 4. I got all the features I wanted and what the wife wanted. All wheel drive, moonroof, ability to cool the passenger area, plus the towing package. The V6 engine was very important. I owned a 2013 Equinox with the V6, loved it. It was the most powerful car I’ve owned (not counting my supercharged SSR).

4.0

Disappointed

I love this Blazer, but after only 3 months of owning it, OnStar does not work, even though I am paying for it, I am waiting for a new antenna. Meanwhile, my monthly report shows it’s working without any issues. Also, I am having trouble keeping the windshield clear on the outside driver side. It’s foggy whenever it is humid out. Per the dealership, they are looking into it and “another owner of a Traverse is having the same issue”. Lastly, the compartment door to my tow bar is always falling open, waiting for a new part for that too. Already thinking of trading :(

Nice suv

I like it so far doesn't have some features that I want I was suprised to find out that once the car is built you can't add a package to the car