2019 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
4.0

Ex, except for headlights & controls on steer whl

The headlights on bright are totally ineffective. I s there a supplemental headlight option I can add? Controls on steering wheel require too much looking at to operate. Ok to drive in daylight hours, but not recommended for night driving.

Most comfortable ride I've owned!

Traded in my 2016 Canyon, which I loved because my husband had a hard time getting in it. What a wonderful surprise! The most comfortable vehicle to sit and drive in! Great gas mileage and a smooth, quiet ride. Bonus is it looks sweet! My husband loves it too.

Nice driving SUV

Purchased the 2019 Blazer RS 3 weeks ago and have already driven 2200 km. Nice smooth and quite ride with great Bose system. Great acceleration and smooth braking, and feels well balanced. Compared to my previous Mazda the lane keep assist and lane change indicators are much more accurate. After test driving the Acura RDX i felt the Blazer overall had a better feel for performance and handling. I guess at the end of the day it's the driver’s preference. My only draw back is that there is a lot of plastic for the make up of the dash.Overall well designed and fun driving SUV. Kudos Chevy!

Must Buy!

This newly designed Blazer is a GREAT mid size SUV. Style, comfort, design, handling, it’s got it all! I’ve owned mine for almost a month now and I can say it’s one of the best vehicle purchases I’ve ever made.

Very pleased so far. Only had for 1 week.

My wife seems to love this Blazer so far. What more can I say. We both like the style and size. It seems to fit all our needs.

This Chevy is fun to drive!!!! Love it!!!

Very roomy and comfortable, quiet drive plus sleek and sporty. The Sun roof is fun and lots of space in back for groceries and shopping!

Sharp vehicle

The vehicle has exceeded my expectations and is very comfortable. Very smooth ride and it handles very well. New model and is very sharp looking.

Most comfortable vehicle I have owned

Test drove numerous vehicles; including the Chevy Blazer, Nissan Murano and Rouge, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Cherokee; Ford Edge and Escape; BMW X3; Volvo XC60; Subaru Outback and Forester; and Acura RDX. Out of all of them; I loved the Blazer. The seats were the most comfortable and heated. The heat goes up the back of the seat; unlike some heated seats where just the cushion is heated. Great for a bad back and on long trips. Seats also have lumbar support. The Blazer also has a V6 engine; with a manual override and automatic transmission! No CVT!! The technology package; with blind spot monitoring and the backup camera are excellent. The car is easy and fun to drive. It maneuvers and handles well. The vehicle had all the options; I desired. This is my first GM vehicle. I get many compliments on the car.

Greso far.at

Only had it for a short time, but really enjoy it. Looking forward to traveling and using all the features that this car has to offer.

Love the 2019 New Blazer

I have owned a 2003 Chevy Avalanche, 2009 Traverse and 2013 Tahoe and now the 2019 Blazer. I love this vehicle. I have been looking since March 2019 for the new Traverse or the Blazer. Wasn't sure which one I wanted until I drove them both. Fell in love with the feel of the Blazer. My husband who is 6'2" was very comfortable driving so that was my deciding vote. I love the Cajun Red. I have 1027 miles on it so far, rides smooth, love all the features and the big round dials are cool looking. No regrets!!!!