2010 Chevrolet Camaro consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Camaro Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Shop the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
3.7

Invest in this car tune up

This car is Over Rated but it feels like a Nascar i never had. The dealership was helpful. This car you have to invest in not hust putting gas in vehicle..i was a little disappointed of the performance. The owner before me didnt take care this vehicle. Now its in better care good luck buyers.

I love this car

My 2SS... This thing is fast. Like FAST fast. Never had so much fun in my life. I've had zero issues with any part of this car. It is amazing.

I’ve had my SS Camaro for almost 10 years now

I bought my car brand new in December 2009 still looks brand new inside and out only have 30,000 miles on it. The only thing I can say I don’t to much care for is the seats .the seats aren’t the most comfortable seats but other than that I love my Camaro .

Best overall muscle car you can get!!

This thing is just plain and simply the best thing I’ve ever owned. 2010 RS 177k miles. Bought it at 150k and have been nothing but impressed. The only things I have done is changed out HID bulbs, installed KN air intake system and replaced timing chain, & run seafoam 2-3 times a year (MUSSTTTT) Here are the things I seem to think make this thing the best: MODS- you can make this cars potential anything you want and it WILL make a difference. GAS/PERFORMANCE- V6 sounds (to car guys) weak but is it an ego problem you have or is there such thing as enough power,sound, performance, fuel economy & budget all in one? LOOK- this thing is beyond it’s time even today 10 years later especially the RS package! FEEL- inside and out this thing feels and drives better than SOO many cars out today and will stay that way. There is so much more but last and not least RELIABILITY. I have driven this car state to state and has never failed me once. I have run this thing hard and has continued to exceed my expectations! THIS IS A TRUE WORK HORSE!!

2.9

Chevrolet

Just bought it used. I'll find out soon if it is a good car or not.. I have seen a couple downed but I didn't let that deter me.

buying what I want and support in the decision

I’m satisfied with the upkeep of the vehicle. There were no “ you have to get this fixed” going on. I pulled out with a used car that looks feels and smells like a new car.

This is the car I’ve been looking for for years!

I truly am so happy to have found this gem! I knew eventually one would come along. It is exactly 100% what I wanted. I would highly recommend Chevy Camaro AND cars.com I bought sight unseen and was not disappointed. Faulkner motors was very accommodating and helpful.

Used car

This car met all my needs. Sporty look. comfortable seats. Fast. Love it. Love all the interior features and the performance package. Look forward to driving it all the time

Most fun car I've ever owned

What a fun car to drive. It always puts a smile on my face every time I drove. Has lots of power and love the lines. It says great American Muscle.

Great car with an old GM feel.

The LS3 fitted to the 6 speed manual transmission is some of the most fun I’ve ever had driving a car but the key issue you run into with these cars is the interior quality. With an upgraded exhaust system like mine, things begin to rattle and creak quite a bit as Chevy used a solid amount of plastic in the interior. Other than that minor annoyance, this car is far superior than any of its competitors both performance and comfort wise.