2014 Chevrolet Camaro

This Car is Insane

by from on August 25, 2015

I had only heard good things about this car so I decided to get one and have never had any car as amazing as this one. It's stylish, fast, and really reliable. The blindspots take getting used to, but it has never been an issue.

2014 1LS

by from Rochester, NY on February 1, 2014

Probably the odd ball here but I bought the car because of the $/HP ratio and good gas mileage. The one change I'd like to see would be the trunk access. It reminds me of a toilet, small hatch to a decent size trunk. You can fit in a large suitcase but don't even think the large screen tv is going in the trunk... not even to hang out with a bungee cord. I realize it's a sports car but, the trunk is a decent size, just the opening is too small.

No better car

by from Oklahoma City on March 14, 2015

The last Camaro I had the chance to own was a 1968, miss it so much. This is the first body style I've liked since then. The SS V-8 426 hp, lean and mean. A lot of people complain about blind spots, but I was driving a HHR panel, with NO windows..so I can see everything from the 'Maro. This car is AMAZING. It flat runs first of all. Some people complain about the comfort, but it's like my 2nd skin. I feel at home when I'm in the car. The trunk is NOT an issue at all. Hauls groceries just fine, and can haul bigger stuff by pulling down the back seat. This car is FAST. It HUGS the corners, it's awesome. Trying to get through traffic, get something when you step on it, you GO!! I love the interior. It's comfortable and laid out well. I do find the touch screen to actually be a bit distracting. I would prefer just a radio and CD player, cause I don't need navigation etc with OnStar. In a nutshell, I love this car and it's never going anywhere.

the 2LT

by from philadelphia on March 18, 2016

the base camaro is good ,but the 2LT is great! If your gonna spend the money for this car get the 2LT,it has all the options to really enjoy this car.

2014 Camaro is Well Worth the Money

by from on May 15, 2014

This car is great! I use this car as a commuter car for work. The gas mileage is good about 22-27 MPG, if you don't have a lead foot, and there is more than enough power with 323 hp. I have a 6-speed manual transmission and the shifting is smooth every time although the clutch is very sensitive until you get the hang of it. As for comfort, I am 6' 1" and I am able to comfortably stretch out my legs and enjoy. The car is definitely a head-turner. I will buy another one if I ever get tired of this one.

Fun car to drive

by from Florida on August 14, 2013

This, is my second Camaro that I, have purchased. The last one was a 1977, which ran like a clock. However the 014 v6 is fun to drive and good gas mileages, which makes it a plus.

GREAT CAR

by from Berea, Ky. on January 26, 2015

I have been wanting one of these cars since they come out with this new body style, but didn't think I could afford it. But I walked into a great deal. This car is just SICK, it is fast, great looking inside and out and looks like it is going a 100 mph setting still. I have the manual transmission and the cutch takes a little getting use to, but I love the performance. I have drove Mustangs and they don't even come close to this car. This car feels heavy, and very stable. There is one down side, you have to be careful because you can find yourself doing 80 or 90 when it feels like you are going 50 mph.

Very Classy

by from Johnston, Iowa on August 8, 2015

Gm did a outstanding job on the Camaro.Elegant and Fast. What a combonation. I will be buying a convertible manual ss.

More than I expected

by from Ventura, CA on January 27, 2016

This is the third Camaro I've owned, and they just keep on getting better! I had a '95, a '99, and now I have a '14, bright yellow convertible. The designers and engineers at Chevrolet have outdone themselves on this new design. The same muscle car feel, yet elegant, sleek and as always, a real head turner! Way to go, Chevy! You batted a thousand again!

2014 Camaro ZL1 Review

by from Mechanicsville, MD 20659 on October 5, 2015

As the review indicates I was overall very pleased with this car purchase; especially, since it was bought sight unseen. As an added feature it came with the 650 HP upgrade from Ligenfelter Performance, a $3,000.00 add-on, neither reflected in the write-up or the price of the car.

Similar Models