2014 Camaro

2014 Chevrolet Camaro

2014 Chevrolet Camaro

Have You Driven the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro?

Very Reliable Car, we love it! Drives sooo smooth!

by ChevyFan from West Palm Beach, FL on Sun Apr 02 2017

One of the best cars I've ever purchased!! For weekend fun we used it! Needing more of a practical 4 door now though.. sadly we must sell...

Surprisingly Practical for an Impractical Car

by Ellis1701 from Sanford, NC on Mon Apr 17 2017

I haven't had a fun car since college. I did the SUV thing for a while and, then, I spent almost 7 years commuting in my very reliable and practical Honda Civic Hybrid (207,000 miles and counting). I was going to buy another Honda...but, while shopping on Carvana, I ran across a beautiful Camaro. I decided to throw practicality to the wind and get a cool, fun car. Imagine my surprise at finding out it's practical, too. Sure, I'm not getting the almost 40 MPG I was getting in the Honda--but I am getting 25-28 on my commute, and that's not too shabby for a sports car. (I did get the 6-cylinder version...I'm not THAT impractical.) The car is comfortable, very cool looking, and a lot of fun to drive. That's important when you spend nearly 2 hours a day driving. Long term? We'll see. I've only had it for a week. But I really do enjoy driving it.

Best car I've owned.

by Jesus E from Miami, Fl on Tue May 23 2017

Best muscle car in the nation, affordable, stylish and loud. Everything you want from a Camaro. It rides very smoothly and has a lot of power. When driving with the convertible down it's really a sight to see.

great preformance sports car

by ray r from desoto texas on Sun May 21 2017

liked the power of the v8 corvette engine in the camero, loved the handling ride , how it took off on the freeway , loved the radio ,and navagation features on this car as well .

Awesome car

by CB from Temple, Tx on Fri Jan 05 2018

I love the look of this car, and it's fun to drive. I will say that it has some pretty big blind spots though.

Most fastest and smoothest car I ve owned

by Lanike from Tucson, AZ on Tue Jan 23 2018

I love how smooth and fast it can go when I need to pass some cars that were going so slow. Especially on the ramp entering the highway, i trust it so much that I can go up to speed limit within 2 secs. it's awesome.

Fun car

by abhcoop from Marysville on Tue May 09 2017

This is a fun car to own at least once in your life. It's nice to look at and enjoyable to drive. The road noise in it can be a bit overwhelming and the blind spots are a challenge. But still worth the experience.

Does not recommend this car!!

Camaro 2014

by Tj3fan from Sunrise Beach Mo. on Wed Apr 04 2018

Great looking car but not comfortable to drive very far.Automatic transmission is horrible so would advise to get manual.Also not a car to drive in any adverse weather.

Does not recommend this car!!

2014 Camaro 2LT RS

by sports car guy from Orlando, Fl on Thu Aug 07 2014

Bought a 2014 2LT / RS Camaro, V-6. Silver with Black Leather, HUD. The left AC Fan control blocks the view of the top left RS instrument. Don't like the round controls, seems like they could have put a strip or built it into the infotainment display. And don't like the parking break on the side of the center console, why didn't they put the parking break on a foot pedal on the floor ? the parking break is in the way and unsightly. Suspension / ride is very firm, engine has a lot of pickup. About 30 MPG on the highway, but going easy on the gas pedal. No spare tire, so if you have a flat, you have to call to get a tire or something. The HUD options are limited, seems like you could see trip info, tire pressure, etc that you could see on the center display (DIC) between the tack and speedometer. why have 3 displays: center DIC, infotainment display, and HUD ? or have each one display the same basic stuff, pick the one you like to use best. No leg room in the back seat, so don't plan on using it. Great exterior looks, the 2LT has the HID headlights and LED taillights.

Neat Convertible for Commuting

by Michael from Louisville on Tue Nov 13 2018

I replaced my 2006 Pontiac Solstice GXP with a 2014 2LT/RS Conv. It's slower than the solstice, but I knew that going into it. I took a new job with a much longer commute and I needed something that was more comfortable and since I am a child at heart, I didn't want anything practical. I really enjoy this car. I've put about 6k miles on it in 3 months and it has been a comfortable ride. It has plenty of get up and go for what I wanted. The power top is a nice upgrade from my solstice. My only complaint is the the navigation system is very buggy and only works on rare occasion. I drove an 1100 mile round trip and the nav was a mess, but it got 29.5 mpg doing 80+ mph the entire time so, that was nice. I know that I am going to get a lot of negative feedback on this, but the v6 camaro feels a bit like a high powered sports sedan due to it's length being as long as my new explorer and how heavy it feels to drive. To me this isn't a bad thing, but it's not nearly as fun to drive as other sports cars/roadsters I have driven.