2014 Camaro

2014 Chevrolet Camaro

2014 Chevrolet Camaro

Have You Driven the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro?

great preformance sports car

by ray r from desoto texas on Sun May 21 2017

liked the power of the v8 corvette engine in the camero, loved the handling ride , how it took off on the freeway , loved the radio ,and navagation features on this car as well .

Very Reliable Car, we love it! Drives sooo smooth!

by ChevyFan from West Palm Beach, FL on Sun Apr 02 2017

One of the best cars I've ever purchased!! For weekend fun we used it! Needing more of a practical 4 door now though.. sadly we must sell...

No better car

by Camaro kid since forever from Oklahoma City on Sat Mar 14 2015

The last Camaro I had the chance to own was a 1968, miss it so much. This is the first body style I've liked since then. The SS V-8 426 hp, lean and mean. A lot of people complain about blind spots, but I was driving a HHR panel, with NO windows..so I can see everything from the 'Maro. This car is AMAZING. It flat runs first of all. Some people complain about the comfort, but it's like my 2nd skin. I feel at home when I'm in the car. The trunk is NOT an issue at all. Hauls groceries just fine, and can haul bigger stuff by pulling down the back seat. This car is FAST. It HUGS the corners, it's awesome. Trying to get through traffic, get something when you step on it, you GO!! I love the interior. It's comfortable and laid out well. I do find the touch screen to actually be a bit distracting. I would prefer just a radio and CD player, cause I don't need navigation etc with OnStar. In a nutshell, I love this car and it's never going anywhere.

2014 1LS

by hogroamer from Rochester, NY on Sat Feb 01 2014

Probably the odd ball here but I bought the car because of the $/HP ratio and good gas mileage. The one change I'd like to see would be the trunk access. It reminds me of a toilet, small hatch to a decent size trunk. You can fit in a large suitcase but don't even think the large screen tv is going in the trunk... not even to hang out with a bungee cord. I realize it's a sports car but, the trunk is a decent size, just the opening is too small.

The Breakdown

by SeGa from united states on Sat Oct 17 2015

The Chevy Camaro falls into the same group of muscle cars as the Dodge Challenger and the Ford Mustang. I prefer the Camaro over them all for several reasons, such as style,comfort and the Chevrolet brand name which is a personal preference. However there is an enormous problem with resale on all the above listed vehicles. Depreciation is the name of this problem, however it is really only specific with the v-6 models of these cars. Do yourself a huge favor and spend the extra money on the v-8 model. After all they are American muscle and the v-6 models are a shameful representation of the cars. Do the research before you purchase. Trust me I know several people who fell into the depreciation black hole with all of the above listed cars which had the "economical" v-6 option. Muscle car and economical mix like oil and water so don't drink the Kool-Aid and if you want a v-6 don't buy todays modern muscle.

Blue by you in Texas

by Blue from Lago Vista, TX on Wed Aug 13 2014

I love this car!! I have the 2014 LS1 6cyl auto trans. in Blue Ray. The exterior is awesome, the car looks mean and gets a lot of looks. It's a little noisy at start up, but goes away in 10 sec. The leg room in the back seat does not exist but I'm not back there, so I don't care. More than enough leg room for the driver and passenger in the front. The radio is a bit weak for my taste but I like my music loud!!! The engine for a 6 cylinder is fast. I went from 55 to 90 in 3 seconds and didn't even feel it shift, so watch out. The suspension is a little stiff but the Ford Mustang is a lot worst. Over all, I like driving and owning this car. To the bad reviewers, You need to learn how to drive!!!!

Three time buyer

by OldSchoolSassiness from Huntington, WV on Sun Apr 19 2015

This car is sweet and sleek. It's more than sporty. It drives like a dream. I feel like the gas mileage is better than expected. The back seat is not for tall people and there are blind spots. Once you adjust and learn to adapt to the blind spots, it's smooth sailing. I use to buy Mustangs but this car surpasses the "stang" hands down! When I "drop the top", it's the icing on the cake!

It's got a smirk on it's face

by New Camaro owner from North Palm Beach FL on Tue Sep 30 2014

Lots of power for when you need the get up and go. Only negative is, it does have blind spots, wish they would have put a back up camera on all models. Passenger seat also sits very low, people unable to see out front window unless very tall. It's a great car to drive and a real looker!

Very Classy

by 1Bronko from Johnston, Iowa on Sat Aug 08 2015

Gm did a outstanding job on the Camaro.Elegant and Fast. What a combonation. I will be buying a convertible manual ss.

BEST CAR, BEST Sales Woman

by Love the car from Atlanta, GA on Mon Aug 25 2014

I purchased my beautiful decked out red 2014 Chevrolet Camaro on Saturday in Atlanta, I went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet to purchase it. I went into the dealership and had the best experience ever, but the dealership wasn't the icing on the cake, it was the pleasant and kind sales woman Machla Valbrun. She really showed interest into why I was buying the vehicle and she also listened to exactly what kind of car I wanted. Most car salesman would try and get you into any car, and it wouldn't matter to them if you liked it or not, but she actually took and her time, and didn't the sale, she was very passionate about the sale, and knew everything there was to know about the car she was selling me, it was like as if the manual was embedded in her head. She not only sold the car to me with greatness, but she also was able to get me a great price for it as well. She put me in a brand new red 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, for $400 a month with a small down payment that was not expensive at all!!!!!! Best car sales woman I ever encountered, there needs to be more car salesman like her at every dealership. I love my car, and I thank her so much, best investment I ever made, and she made it so easy and comfortable for me. I recommend my friends, family, just everybody to her. Just go to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth GA, at Gwinnett Place, and make sure you ask for the great Machla Valbrun, and she can get you into a car, and you will be as happy as me.