2018 Colorado

2018 Chevrolet Colorado

#9 Most Popular Truck
2018 Chevrolet Colorado

Have you driven the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado?

Great Pick-up

by Just a country boy from Rosharon Tx on Mon Dec 18 2017

This is my 2nd Colorado and I am very pleased with it. It fits my country environment wonderfully as I can pull my trailers with no issues and I can simply put the 4x4 in neutral and toe it behind my Motorhome without disconnecting anything. Hard to beat

Feature rich and amazing value!

by 7thz16 from TX on Fri Jan 19 2018

Just picked up a new Z71 4x4. The 6 cylinder with towing package and 8 speed transmission is SMOOTH as silk! The heated 4 way power driver and passenger seats provide fantastic comfort and support and the blind spot mirror and back-up camera are incredibly helpful. And this truck fits easily into my garage. The Chevrolet "MYLINK" puts all of my smartphone functions including google maps and contact list onto the center dashboard screen, and I can listen to and dictate text messages while driving - without removing eyes from the road! Best Chevy I have ever owned!

A truck that I can haul stuff and also passengers

by Capt.Bill from Soddy Daisy, TN. on Mon Jan 15 2018

This truck is the best riding truck that I have ever owned, I can transport my grandchildren in it as well as haul firewood. I traded a car and an older pickup for this vehicle and it was the best move I ever made.

Awaiting my trucks arrival.

by Vikki Jo from Winchester, illinois on Sat Oct 21 2017

I ordered my 2018 Chevy Colorado a few weeks ago. The reason I went with a Chevy is because of the reliability ratings they have received. Loved how this truck rides and handles on backroads. Suspension felt as smooth as a car. I drive daily to work and with winter coming soon it was an easy decision to buy a midsized 4-wheel drive truck. Can't beat the heated seats on a cold winter day. Also love the built in navigation (gotta have for my girl trips) and the Bose stereo system. The interior is gorgeous with leather/cloth seats. There is also room in the back seats for adults. Mine will have some bells and whistles on it. Can't wait to get it. Trucks aren't just for GUYS anymore.

Great vehicle!

by Colorado fan from Mandan, ND on Fri Dec 22 2017

Always wanted a truck and finally bought one! Love everything about it except the screen on the dash is so bright at night it shows as a reflection in the rear window when looking through the rear view mirror. Not a big deal though. The rest of it far exceeds my expectations. Drives nice. Turning radius is fantastic and holds the curves of the road nicely. Parking is not an issue at all. Great on ice. Haven't had a chance in deeper snow-yet but expect it will do well based on how it does on packed snow.

Great truck, best bang for the buck

by SupermanD$ from Buford,GA on Tue Jun 19 2018

This truck met all my needs and I found a great deal. Only negatives are no garage door opener button and the front air spoiler might hang too low but no problems yet.

Best vehicle I've owned to date

by Apers from Manhattan Beach, CA on Thu Nov 30 2017

I've owned more than 20 cars over the years (including a new from dealer 911), and I have to say that this ZR2 is probably my best all around car yet. Granted it is tailored for off-roading, and yet it is still very comfortable, everything works as it should, and it is very solid/well built. You obviously have to buy for your targeted use, but I have no hesitation about using it for daily driving, going out to restaurants, or just cruising around. It is definitely my preferred vehicle in my stable.

Best truck I've ever owned

by Randall Posey from Plant City Fla on Fri Mar 16 2018

My second Colorado , traded in my 2016 4 cylinder For a 2018 V/6 with towing package. The v/6 makes all the difference in the world We were happy with the 16 except it tugged when pulling a trailer The 2018 with 308 HP and towing package makes all the difference in the world . Drives and rides much better & smoother than my wife's 2016 Camaro and has more than enough power Turning radius is unsurpassed by any

ZR2 Duramax

by angrynewyorker from Sandusky, OH on Sun Jun 03 2018

I was a little worried because of things I read online on forums that the seats were horrible and there were all sorts of electrical gremlins. Well I have to say that first, the seats are among the most comfortable I?ve ever sat in, and time will tell on reliability (was a Toyota guy) but so far it seems very well built. The performance of the diesel is fantastic and the vehicle itself drives so smooth. The front and rear locking diffs are a big plus and are exclusive to its class. It has been almost 20 years since I bought a Chevy and I was a little worried about buying one, but my initial impressions are that I am extremely satisfied.

Met our needs

by James223 from Lexington, KY on Wed May 16 2018

Met all our needs so I test drove it . It drove very nice had all the bells and whistles has excellent tow capabilities. The interior is very nice doesn't look or feel cheap.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15