2018 Chevrolet Colorado consumer reviews

$20,200 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Colorado Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado

Sporty nice everything I was looking for

This vehicle is everything I was looking for. Sporty, clean, engine drives great. Very enjoyable to drive. Still getting used to it but I like it!

Best Looking Truck On The Road

We have a pickup for running errands andhauling personal stuff. Our Colorado does all of this. Plus its the best looking truck on the road And drives/rides like a car (with 300 horses).

A great mid-size truck.

Drives great and a very comfortable smooth ride, plus a quiet cabin, with plenty of power from the V6 engine. Easy to drive and park.

Sporty, and sleek. a very good looking truck

The truck is just what I wanted. The sales staff made it happen. Very professional and acommodating. A very good experience with sales and service.

Looking forward to using my new midsize truck!

I now have a reliable midsize truck to use for various jobs. The features are many and useful for what I need. I needed a vehicle that had flexibility for towing, off-road, and travel to other states with plenty of storage space.

Just the right size truck.

This midsize truck is what a needed to haul equipment in the bed as well as enjoy the interior comfort. The exterior style in Silver with Black trim look very good. Nice shiny rims.

I had a wonderful experience

It performs at a high level. Smooth ride. Handles the snow very well. Bose sound system is the best stereo over ever heard in a truck.

4.4

Just bought this beauty and I love it

Love the look and performance, Step bumper a big plus. Read somewhere that seats were a bit uncomfortable and also engine a bit noisy, but that doesn't bother me, after all, it's a truck.

Nice truck.

Great purchase. Purchased a used truck to replace my RAV4. Wanted something bigger and easier to get in and out. Looked at Traverses and GMC Acadias. Liked them, but decided that the truck was the best choice.

4.1

Just purchased this week.

So far I am very happy with it. Had a truck a year ago and sold it to help my daughter by taking over her lease on a Chevy Trax but needed another truck. So far it has come in handy the first week. This is also my first four wheel drive.