2018 Chevrolet Colorado

All Reviews

by from Scottsdale, AZ on July 29, 2017

If you don't need a full size truck buy this. We have a 4dr crewcab and we love it. Plenty of interior space, the bed is fine for ordinary Home Depot runs and with the LT option it has a gutsy V6 with lots of power. Our MPG is around 19.5 and that's pretty much all city. Another big plus is that it fits in the garage which most of the full sizes won't. I couldn't be happier with this truck!

by from New Paltz, NY on November 14, 2017

Just 1000 miles on it so far, but I am super happy with it. The crew cab feels spacious and car like, all while being a real truck. Well made. Tough. Miles ahead of the Toyota, Honda or Nissan equivalents.

by from Hampton, IA on November 7, 2017

I purchased this vehicle with added extras that come with the Z71 package, including leather seats, bose stereo, navigation, etc. It is a very good truck overall. It could be a little bigger inside, especially in the second row. It also would be nice to add a larger engine option. It has a nice ride and a good commuter vehicle so far.

by from Rosharon Tx on December 18, 2017

This is my 2nd Colorado and I am very pleased with it. It fits my country environment wonderfully as I can pull my trailers with no issues and I can simply put the 4x4 in neutral and toe it behind my Motorhome without disconnecting anything. Hard to beat

by from Guyton, Ga on November 2, 2017

Great truck with all the bells and whistles, it has a nice sport look and still versatile and tough enough to handle loads.

by from Susanville Ca on October 14, 2017

We have always owned trucks as it is a necessity when living in high country with snow. Our new 2018 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 meets all our standards for making it through the winter and enjoying the summer. The ZLT model came with all the amenities including cruise control, steering wheel audio controls, heated seats with lumbar adjustments, tow package, sliding rear window, leather interior, complete tech interfacing, roomy back seating with center console, and a nifty storage area under the back seat that is enclosed so your belongings don't slide out under foot. We purchased our truck in red with grey interior. The exterior color is beautiful and the interior is easy to clean. We are thinking about trading in our Malibu for another Colorado.

by from California on November 29, 2017

The car has a lot of potential. It gives a very smooth and easy drive. Very luxurious from the inside as well as the outside. And finally, it is very gas saving.

by on December 13, 2017

I love everything about the new ZR2. Its capability is amazing and the design of the truck compliments its off road abilities. The interior was well thought out and very comfortable. Performance is better than expected out of the V6, but I wish it was more competitive with the Raptor in this aspect.

by from Manhattan Beach, CA on November 30, 2017

I've owned more than 20 cars over the years (including a new from dealer 911), and I have to say that this ZR2 is probably my best all around car yet. Granted it is tailored for off-roading, and yet it is still very comfortable, everything works as it should, and it is very solid/well built. You obviously have to buy for your targeted use, but I have no hesitation about using it for daily driving, going out to restaurants, or just cruising around. It is definitely my preferred vehicle in my stable.

by from Soddy Daisy, TN. on January 15, 2018

This truck is the best riding truck that I have ever owned, I can transport my grandchildren in it as well as haul firewood. I traded a car and an older pickup for this vehicle and it was the best move I ever made.