NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 Colorado

2018 Chevrolet Colorado

#9 Most Popular Truck
2018 Chevrolet Colorado

Have You Driven the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado?

Feature rich and amazing value!

by 7thz16 from TX on Fri Jan 19 2018

Just picked up a new Z71 4x4. The 6 cylinder with towing package and 8 speed transmission is SMOOTH as silk! The heated 4 way power driver and passenger seats provide fantastic comfort and support and the blind spot mirror and back-up camera are incredibly helpful. And this truck fits easily into my garage. The Chevrolet "MYLINK" puts all of my smartphone functions including google maps and contact list onto the center dashboard screen, and I can listen to and dictate text messages while driving - without removing eyes from the road! Best Chevy I have ever owned!

A truck that I can haul stuff and also passengers

by Capt.Bill from Soddy Daisy, TN. on Mon Jan 15 2018

This truck is the best riding truck that I have ever owned, I can transport my grandchildren in it as well as haul firewood. I traded a car and an older pickup for this vehicle and it was the best move I ever made.

Great vehicle!

by Colorado fan from Mandan, ND on Fri Dec 22 2017

Always wanted a truck and finally bought one! Love everything about it except the screen on the dash is so bright at night it shows as a reflection in the rear window when looking through the rear view mirror. Not a big deal though. The rest of it far exceeds my expectations. Drives nice. Turning radius is fantastic and holds the curves of the road nicely. Parking is not an issue at all. Great on ice. Haven't had a chance in deeper snow-yet but expect it will do well based on how it does on packed snow.

Best truck I've ever owned

by Randall Posey from Plant City Fla on Fri Mar 16 2018

My second Colorado , traded in my 2016 4 cylinder For a 2018 V/6 with towing package. The v/6 makes all the difference in the world We were happy with the 16 except it tugged when pulling a trailer The 2018 with 308 HP and towing package makes all the difference in the world . Drives and rides much better & smoother than my wife's 2016 Camaro and has more than enough power Turning radius is unsurpassed by any

No bang for the buck

by swiminakilt from Stow, Ohio on Mon May 27 2019

I purchased this truck as a long term investment. I knew I would pay a lot up front, but also knew that the resale value would be excellent. The first thing that started sputtering was the transmission. The runaround I received about this transmission was INSANE. DId it need parts? Just fluid? Both? The dealership didn't have the kit to fix it. Then they magically did. Let's just say that by the time I reached 3500 miles, that rubbing noise that so many chevy trucks are getting from their transmissions was still quite evident even after the "fix". The dealership, of course, recommended an extended warranty. You have got to be kidding me! Chevy was of negative help throughout the process of course. I contacted them on a few occasions because the issue with the tranny is sort of but not really a recall. They are aware of the issue. This issue was supposedly fixed. Let's just say that it is FAR from fixed. I finally lost my mind when the brakes started squeaking at 3500 miles. Enough was enough. I don't know about you, but if I'm going to spend $30,000 (1/6 of what I paid for my house) I want a top of the line machine that isn't going to make noises. I am disgusted with the product that Chevy sold me and it is already gone and traded in. Thank goodness I found a dealer who would take it without too much of a loss on my part.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best vehicle I've owned to date

by Apers from Manhattan Beach, CA on Thu Nov 30 2017

I've owned more than 20 cars over the years (including a new from dealer 911), and I have to say that this ZR2 is probably my best all around car yet. Granted it is tailored for off-roading, and yet it is still very comfortable, everything works as it should, and it is very solid/well built. You obviously have to buy for your targeted use, but I have no hesitation about using it for daily driving, going out to restaurants, or just cruising around. It is definitely my preferred vehicle in my stable.

Rugged truck with car like manners!

by wild child from Port Williams, Nova Scotia on Wed Nov 21 2018

This is a great truck. It has power, comfort well built and looks GM has hit a home run in my opinion!. My last 2 trucks were Nissans and they were very good trucks but to my pleasant suprise the colorado is better. I am more than happy

Uses car for Towing

First chevrolet Mid size truck I have owned

by AndyshCorgies from Albuquerque, NM on Sat Mar 10 2018

Overall this is a very nice vehicle. Have had zero problems and don't believe I will have any.Has very good room inside and very comfortable to drive.Lots of room in back seat.I would like to ask someone from Chevrolet (who designed the door cup holders,or I should say what are they.)Overall a very nice vehicle.

This is the best Chevy we own we have 6

by Diane from Berne NY on Thu May 17 2018

Handles wonderful , it rides so good, seat are very comfy , This Colorado is great I may have to buy another one, The color is just outstanding This now s the truck to buy

Great on road stability for an off road vehicle

by Surfer dude from Malibu, CA on Wed Mar 21 2018

Considering it is one of the more off road focused midsize trucks available in factory specs, it is very well planted on a twisty road like the Pacific Coast Highway between Malibu and Oxnard. I wish it had paddle shifters. I think driving the truck in manual mode would resolve the “sluggish acceleration” perception people have of the vehicle (and the shifter mounted button available for this is not an ergonomically satisfactory way to manually shift the gears).

Uses car for Off-roading