2020 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
3.4

By a Porsche instead.

I have had six Porsches in a row. Cayenne base, 911 base, Panamera base, Panamera S, 911S, Panamera Turbo. This Corvette C8 Z51 is all hype…. Lots of noise and angles but over all it kinda sucks. I made a mistake and I will go back to Porsche.

pick your car up at the museum

My 2016 z06 ate up tires so fast at 9k miles im buying tires I had to buy this c8 at the museum since the dealers would not take even after i would give them 2k for delivery

Great car

Great car-would get front end lift package if I was doing over. Surprised at great gas milage-car runs on four cylinders when driving in normal range

2.6

General Motors' Big Coverup

I just finished the 1800 break-in period. Up until then I thought it was the coolest car that I have ever driven and I have owned Porsches, Lamborghinis, BMWs, Mercedes, etc. I then received a notification that there was an update that needed to be installed. I attempted to do the update three times, then the car shut down and left me stranded. I couldn't even use Constar or get into the vehicle. I had to have it towed. I went to Autonation Chevrolet five weeks ago and languishes in a corner of the lot. They claim that they have tired everything and can't get the car to update the software and hence it is unusable other than as a lawn ornament. They claim that they have never seen anything like it. They have had a GM engineer look at it. I have called on other non-GM service facilities and they say that this is a common problem. I tried to take the car back and the repair facility will not release it to me. They say if I try to take it back, they will void the warrantee. Now, I can't get anyone at the dealership or GM to call me back or give me an update. How many other C8s are there being held hostage under threats to the owner?

vette

This truly is a super car friends call it the batmobile excellent performance super styling amd greAt eye candy everyine should be so lucky to own one.

My new C8 Mid-Engine Corvette is a Fantastic

My C8 is groundbreaking ; thrilling ; fast ; and , head-turning. I feel great even looking at it. But , driving it is both fun , and , gets everyone’s attention.

Beautiful Corvette

Tremendous value in a sports car. Excellent performance and handling. Has a plethora of onboard features and the interior is simply stunning. I can't address the reliability yet since I haven't had the car long enough to determine if there are any issues. So far it meets all my expectations and is super fun to drive. I've had four Porsche high performance vehicles including the 2005 and 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo S. This car is right there with those sport cars at half the price. The Porsche vehicles were absolutely top notch cars and really reliable so it'll take time to see how reliable this Corvette is but so far it's got more bells and whistles and the interior is nicer and more luxurious than any of my Porsches.

The Best

This car exceeds anything I ever expected from General Motors. I’ve owned exotics and this cannot be beat. Incredible value for the money! Can’t beat it!

The best Corvette yet, inside and out!

My third new Corvette and by far the most enjoyable. The interior materials (3LT) and design provide a very rewarding driving experience. Very comfortable seats, excellent HVAC system and 14-speaker audio system. Performance modes allow you to dial in as much tour, sport or race mood as you want with your own tweaks. Rides as well as a Cadillac, but will "bark" with the adjustable exhaust note. Can easily be a daily commuter, but will go from 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds if you're late for work!

Best sports car I have ever owned.

It exceeds all my expectations. The best sports car I have ever owned. Looks great, runs hard and handles like a dream. Build quality is fantastic and the interior is first class. If you can get one, buy it.