2020 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
1.0

DO NOT BUY! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Transmission went out on me at 7k miles on the middle of Las Vegas strip! Cool car but not comfortable or reliable and part availability and service availability is INSANE! 1 week waits just to get your car looked at. Took almost 1 whole month just to get my car fixed. I sold it. These cars are meant to drive like 2-3 times a month lol.

C8 Corvette - America's Sports Car !

This is my 2nd C8 Corvette. I've owned a lot of Ferraris, McClarens, Porsche Turbos & Covettes in the past. The C8 Corvette is everything you can ask for. Performance, Comfort & Reliability are all in this American muscle package !

1.0

Most garbage car I ever owned

Piece of garbage. About a year after I bought mine, I started getting a notice to service the transmission in the instrument panel when you press start. The car would not crank or even come out of accessory mode without disconnecting the battery cable. I fought with General Motors and three different dealerships trying to have the issue repaired. They would always blame it on some type of wire, and then the car would do the exact same thing less than two weeks later. Constantly leaving me stranded and racking up thousands of dollars in tow fees. This went on for a year and a half until I traded it in. I lost $75,000 on the car but I got a Lamborghini Huracan instead.

C8 HTC

The C8 is everything it's said to be. Amazing handling, looks, and overall feel. There are many extras that make the car a lot of fun and gives it a true race car feel with the comfort of a modern luxury GT car. The ride is smooth and the car is very quick. The sound system is really great in the 3LT model. There is plenty of room in the frunk and the trunk. The doors are solid. Entry and exit is a little more difficult than my 2 prior C7's and C5 but the seating can be memory adjusted to assist. I can't think of anything I don't like about this car. I have owned 4 Corvettes and other sports cars. I most recently had a 19' C7 Z06 convertible and I have not missed that car at all. That's how good the C8 is in looks, performance, and fun factor. The htc also has roll over protection and is fun to watch using the remote keyfob. The entire car is updated and advanced. It's just amazing. Had GM done this sooner, I would have saved a lot of money buying cars!

By a Porsche instead.

I have had six Porsches in a row. Cayenne base, 911 base, Panamera base, Panamera S, 911S, Panamera Turbo. This Corvette C8 Z51 is all hype…. Lots of noise and angles but over all it kinda sucks. I made a mistake and I will go back to Porsche.

pick your car up at the museum

My 2016 z06 ate up tires so fast at 9k miles im buying tires I had to buy this c8 at the museum since the dealers would not take even after i would give them 2k for delivery

Great car

Great car-would get front end lift package if I was doing over. Surprised at great gas milage-car runs on four cylinders when driving in normal range

2.0

General Motors' Big Coverup

I just finished the 1800 break-in period. Up until then I thought it was the coolest car that I have ever driven and I have owned Porsches, Lamborghinis, BMWs, Mercedes, etc. I then received a notification that there was an update that needed to be installed. I attempted to do the update three times, then the car shut down and left me stranded. I couldn't even use Constar or get into the vehicle. I had to have it towed. I went to Autonation Chevrolet five weeks ago and languishes in a corner of the lot. They claim that they have tired everything and can't get the car to update the software and hence it is unusable other than as a lawn ornament. They claim that they have never seen anything like it. They have had a GM engineer look at it. I have called on other non-GM service facilities and they say that this is a common problem. I tried to take the car back and the repair facility will not release it to me. They say if I try to take it back, they will void the warrantee. Now, I can't get anyone at the dealership or GM to call me back or give me an update. How many other C8s are there being held hostage under threats to the owner?

vette

This truly is a super car friends call it the batmobile excellent performance super styling amd greAt eye candy everyine should be so lucky to own one.

My new C8 Mid-Engine Corvette is a Fantastic

My C8 is groundbreaking ; thrilling ; fast ; and , head-turning. I feel great even looking at it. But , driving it is both fun , and , gets everyone’s attention.