2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Good reliable transportation

by from Saratoga Springs on September 22, 2017

Had a Jetta TDI. Was the most costly car I have ever owned. The Cruze is a much better made car and the milage is much better.

Liked so well that I purchased.

by from Sabetha, Ks on September 18, 2017

Very stylish economical car. Purchased for my 19 yo son who was very pleased and excited about the purchase.
Not Rated Reliability

Turns on a dime. LTZ RS

by from Kalamazoo on September 15, 2017

I'm in parking lots a lot with my job and the Chevrolet Cruze has a great turning radius. I do find a lot of blind spots when backing up due to head rests so glad I have the back up camera. I have the leather interior so it looks and feels more upscale. Once you get past the initial lag when you push on the gas pedal, when the Cruze gets going it is quite spirited.

economic but slow acceleration

by from Michigan on September 11, 2017

I absolutely do not regret buying this car. It is a little slow to get to speed but once you are there it will happily drive 70, 80, 90 mph down the freeway. The seats are comfortable even after two hour drives. Head room in the back is a little lax. But fortunately no one will buy this car to be chauffeured around in it. The front however is very spacious with plenty of headroom.

Its a great car.

by from Gaithersburg, Maryland on September 2, 2017

So far it has been a great first car and hasn't brought me any trouble. It has honestly been of great value.

Most comfortable car i have ever owned

by from Columbus Ohio on September 2, 2017

This car is absolutely amazing. It is really comfortable, fast. In the inside part there is plenty of space, what makes it perfect for travelling. I really love it. O recommend this car with my eyes closed.

most fuel efficient car I have ever owned

by from Hopewell jct NY on September 1, 2017

I have a diesel Chevy Cruz.This 4 cyl engine has more torque than any 6 cyl car I have ever owned and i have gotton as high as 57 mpg highway.Trips from NY to Pittsburgh,Mystic CT,Hope NJ,and cape cod .The interior is very well done.very sport and upscale feel to the diesel.The diesel makes it a premium compact car.Came with every option except navigation.2014 Cruz Diesel. Never thought GM would make a compact car worth buying

the best car we ever own

by from bellmawr nj on September 1, 2017

the is easy on gas the the car is perfet and it comford and we get go out with it it is bet the the kia soul and we are very happy and my wife like it and she feii saft going to work with it thank yo...
the is easy on gas the the car is perfet and it comford and we get go out with it it is bet the the kia soul and we are very happy and my wife like it and she feii saft going to work with it thank you
Not Rated Reliability

AMAZING! MOST RELIABLE!

by from Lowell, IN on August 23, 2017

This car is a realistic purchase for someone's first financed car. Very reliable/sturdy. Will last forever!

Very safe car

by from LA,CA on August 20, 2017

It's very safe. Good size and easy to drive. Efficient and comfortable. Good technologies on basic model

Our Expert Review: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze