2014 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Best Car I have owned

This is the best car I have owned. Safe and no troubles. New battery and brand new tires. Having to sell because I have moved and its more expensive to own a car here.

Cruzin from Cali to Carolina

I bought my 2014 Cruze ECO brand new, and loved its looks then and now even after 5 years and 60,000 miles. This car is rock solid, zippy, but not obnoxious, and very easy to maintain. It carried me and my family of four from the Pacific Northwest to Southern California and all the way East to North Carolina. I have only replaced tires, oil, filters, and recently a battery. I had one mechanical failure covered under warranty when the intake manifold cracked (these are plastic). I have had two accidents and suffered zero injuries, both times doing over $3000 worth of damage.

34 MPG! Sporty & drives great! Plenty of room!

Great car with plenty of room for the size!! Rides much better than other smaller cars I have owned in the past. Perfect size for city life!! Easy to parallel park too! :)

2.4

Will never buy again

I’ve owned my Cruz since 2015 brand new off lot when I took it from dealership. I’ve had horrible luck with tires. The guy at the shop said he’s never seen a car go through tires the way the Cruz does. Problems with turbo boost caused a 6 week stay at the shop. Not the most comfortable car I’ve owned. Will not purchase another Cruz in my lifetime.

Most reliable car I’ve ever had

Car is amazing! Car drives like I took it from a new car dealership. I have no problems with it!!! Love my car! Highly recommended it

2.9

Fell apart at 43K.

Bought this car new and never had a problem. At 43K. I couldn't depend on it any more. Been a Chevy Man all my life. Not now. PVC system is junk in these. Fixed that and then it started leaking oil bad. Couldn't tell where it was coming from. Had an expert fix it and traded it in for a Subaru.

Nice car to drive

Just what I need to get the kids around to school and to work, just a good vehicle for the family. Drives very well easy to drive nice size truck .

4.0

All the features in one car!

I rent this car wherever I go (when traveling). It has all of the nice new car features that you can ask in a vehicle, i.e. Bluetooth and phone integration, leather heated seats, and powerful motor and gas saver. The suspension is really good, for a small car.

Chevys are the most reliable cars I've seen

After my old Jeep broke down, I knew I needed a decent car. The Chevy Cruze is excellent for my daily commute to and from work, amd will be great for my Lyft rides, too.

4.4

Best fuel mileage.

Great car all around. Nothing fancy, but anything you could need with phenomenal fuel mileage. No major problems, easy to work on for regular maintenance.