2015 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

$16,170 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze

Great car and a gas saver!

Great money saver! Very efficient car and very up to date! Clean and smooth! Although not much room in the back for a family more than 4.

4.1

I love it!

Aside from being slightly small, it is great for the price and everything. I love it! The design, interior and exterior, and everything else. It’s also very reliable. I’ve had my vehicle for over a year and aside from regular maintenance, I’ve had no problems.

Great commuter!

This is a great car. I used it for my commute. Would have kept but needed something larger to better accommodate my lifestyle outside of work.

3.9

Good suspension typical chevy,,

my wife love it, we found it very good gas milage, good drive, nice design, 1 year so far and no issues besides maintenance, silence, way better than Toyota Corolla

2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ

Excellent car. Great mileage. Many extras including leather/heated seats, Moonroof, remote starter, sat radio, and keyless entry to name but a few. Very reliable. Zero complaints.

4.1

Great fir everyday commute

This vehicle met all my needs. Just a daily driver for me and to travel in for couple hours. Simple, reliable and easy to maintain.

Amazing car

This car is great vehicle! It has nice hd headlights, bluetooth system, nice radio, is very cheap on gas and the cut of this vehicle is so beautiful!!

Love This Car

I bought this car out of state and I drove the 1100 miles home. I have the 2015 LTZ model with Nav used 42k miles. This car is just cool. It's nice looking and has a solid feel to it. Not the cardboard feel you get from compact cars. MPG is outstanding. Over 30 on highway. I think I was averaging around 31 32 doing 75mph. I was comparing it with the Civic and glad I made my purchase. Has a nice solid metal heavy feel to it that you typically find in larger sedans. Go for it you wont regret it.

Great second car

It handles very well. Easy to maneuver in and out of heavy traffic (I live in Houston). I like the rear camera and heated seats; especially today since it is so cold. It came with tinted windows and its just perfect for me. Plenty of trunk space for a college girl. Drove for miles the first day I got it and it was smooth sailing!

beautiful car

This car was what I need,It is good on gas.It has plenty of leg room.It's a comfortable vehicle. A good car and it was a reasonable price.our salesman was very nice and he loved to talk.