2015 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

$16,170 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze

Excellent car very comfortable and drives well.

The car drove smoothly. It was very comfortable and had low miles. The price of the car was the best price for the year and mileage on it.

powerful

A very solid ride, quiet and smooth, more like a full size highway car. average over 40 miles per gallon mixed highway and city. terrific power

Diesel rocks

Can't go wrong with the diesel. Excellent mpg and power, very quiet and smooth, big disk brakes front and back drivers package is worth looking into.

1.4

Nothing but problems

I got this car when I finally had to make my own car payments. This was in my monthly budget I thought I could afford. I should have kept looking... I've had nothing but troubles with it after having it about 6 months. I did buy it used, but Chevrolet did sell it as a "Certified Pre-Owned" vehicle and was only from the year prior. Thermostat, water pump, etc. etc. will now have to be fixed for the 3rd time. I think a different/ higher car payment would be better than this. I did like the features like the heated leather seats, auto lights, bluetooth, and I'm sure there were others. But the back seat has such little leg room, it might as well not be there.

3.7

Good gas mileage

A good car to get you to and from where you need to go, especially if you do a lot of driving daily, like I do. Has good power but goofy on the pickup

Very dependable never any worries allways ready

Car was bought for elder who can't drive any longer. Plenty of room, has plenty 0f power with excellent gas mileage. I simply do not need this car or I would keep it for myself.

New car

The vehicle is nice . It drives smooth and fast. I would recommend this car to people , also the inside of the car is nice I love the Bluetooth.

2.3

wish i didnt buy it right now

has engine problems it needs work done it clicks 50 times before it turns on every single time I put gas in it. it overheats. it shakes and it is annoying my body goes back and forth.

4.4

One of the most reliable cars I've ever owned!

this 2015 Chevrolet Cruze LS has been one of the best cars I've ever owned it's it's been very dependable. I would highly recommend one if you're out there looking for a reasonably priced well made car.

This car rides so nice. I love the color an spunk!

This is a very sharp vehicle. I love the brown color, as you can't find these in this color. I have looked. It drives and handles nicely. It has a nice big trunk, a very nice interio which was very clean and in great shape. I would buy one again for sure!