2018 Cruze

4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Great First Car

by Matt S, New College Grad from St. Louis, MO on June 8, 2018

I bought a 2018 Chevy Cruze new and commute roughly 45miles a day to and from work. It has been great, the interior features are crisp and is mostly sound proof which I was not expecting to feel in rush hour traffic. My only complaint is that the acceleration isn't as quick as I would like but for the price this is a very cost efficient and effective vehicle!

Enjoyable

by The Donald from Seattle on March 14, 2018

I especially like the hatchback. However, having the hazard lite button right in the middle is stupid as it's hardly ever used, but easily touched when working the radio. I would prefer the emergency brake where my 2016 Cruze had it. Also, it needs an easier receptacle for the seatbelt, perhaps a longer tongue?

Reliable

by Tee from Parkville, MD on February 10, 2018

2018 Cruze is nothing what I imagine. Great gas mileage. Performance is awesome. And I love the bells and whistles that come with it. WiFi in a car. Wow!

I love it!

by Laura from London Ontario on July 14, 2018

I love my new car. The only bad thing I can say is my radio volume doesn't work from the dash like it should I have to control it from the driver's wheel. Everything other than that buy yourself a new 2018 chevy cruise RS edition. From finch. The salesman Craig Stott was amazing!

`18 Chevy Cruze Hatch Premier RS

by WhatevaWhatever from Baltimore, MD on April 19, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Chevy Cruze Hatchback Premier with RS package, Driver Confidence, Sun & Sound, & Driver Confidence stickered at just over $29k with the incentives available ($2k cashback, $2.5k conquest rebate, $750 education bonus, & $2k GM card bonus) I ended up paying just under $20k OTD (before trade in). My previous car was a `14 Acura ILX 2.4l Premium and the Cruze is an upgrade in every area except performance as the ILX?s K24Z7 out preforms the LE2 1.4T found in the Cruze, at least stock for stock. With simple adjustments to the tune and premium (93 octane) the Cruze out preforms my old Acura in everything except handling. GMPP luckily has a sport suspension setup that lowers the Cruze .6? which is just enough (especially the hatch) to improve the handling a great deal, the suspension kit also includes strut bars. My Cruze has the Z-link rear suspension, which is the only way I could personally see myself enjoying this car. The Cruze is more refined than my old rebadged Honda, and the all new 1.4 turbo found in the 2nd gen with the new 6 speed auto work fantastically together to provide a confident road feel combined with an extremely quit and comfortable ride (even with the 18? wheels my Cruze has, but I found the hatch to feel MUCH more comfortable than the sedan). This car was made to be a hatch or wagon. It was designed by Opel in Germany and Chevy borrowed the platform to engineer it into the Cruze sedan we?ve had here for in the US for years, but 2017 was the first year we finally got this car the way it?s supposed to be, a Hatchback. The tech this car has is fantastic and the MyChevy app is awesome! I have the 8? main infotainment touchscreen with the secondary 5? display in the gauge cluster. This is running on the latest version of MyLink2 and is a HUGE improvement over the previous version (IE what?s available on the lower trims). 2019 will hopefully bring us with the 8? MyLink3, which is even better but I?m happy with how it is now. Apple CarPlay & Android Auto also work great, as does the built in Qi Charger with my iPhone X. With a few tweaks and investments the Cruze Hatchback is the best bang for your buck out there. With a simple tune you can unlock the true potential this car has, along with a few key improvements to ride & handling (GMPP intake, lowering springs, sway bars, and better tires) the Cruze hatch really shines and is a fantastic bargain in the compact hatch category!

Beautiful

by SuzyQ from Louisville, Ky on April 2, 2018

I've had the Chevy Cruz LT now for a month and love driving it. I've been getting compliments for its sleek look. It gets up and goes in no time thanks to the 1.4 l turbo. It corners like its on rails.

My Chevy is awesome

by Tiffany Stokes from Hammond IN on January 12, 2018

My vehicle is awesome could have chosen a better car. I love everything about the car , The color the size. Very energy-efficient gas saver not to mention the horse power . When I'm driving my vehicle I feel like it was made for me .

Affordable Luxury!!!!

by VeronicaC from Gun Barrel City on July 19, 2018

I originally went into the dealership to purchase a used vehicle with low miles due to not wanting to spend a small fortune, but still wanting warranty coverage. After looking at several available options and being a little disappointed in the exterior conditions, I ALMOST just called it quits. The salesman asked if I may be interested looking at something new and I initially said no because I didn't think that the words affordable & new belonged in the same sentence. Lo & behold he showed me the Chevy Cruze Premier w/ 2 tone interior and it was love at first sight! He then told me the price for the vehicle and it was actually lower than the price of some of the used vehicles that I was being shown with LESS amenities! The test drive didn't let me down either, the comfort that is packed into that car is nothing short of awesome. The layout is geared towards the comfort of the driver, as well as the passenger. As I am a firm believer that there is always room for improvement, the only thing that I would add to the amenities is that there would be more cupholders.

Really nice

by Bill,s new car from New Port Richey,Fla on March 23, 2018

this car has more than enough of leg room,great on gas,looks great. Plenty of trunk space when shopping.Very comfortable seating. Easy to get in and out.

comfort

by rider fan from hafford. saskatchewan on July 6, 2018

This small car is very good on road noise and comfort on highway traveling. Living out of the city it is all highway driving, and not all roads are in good condition.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14