2018 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Cruze Chevrolet
Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
3.1

Don't buy this car if you want the transmission.

A part in my transmission went out on my 2018 Chevy cruise. I'm having to replace because the warranty is expired. They always run out right before the car breaks down. No signs the transmission was bad. Went to work one day and tried to go on break and car would go in drive in every gear. Very disappointed in workmanship.

2.6

My opinion...shut off at traffic lights

I just re entry purchased the Chevy crush 2018 and within first three weeks .there's been an issue with it shutting off at traffic lights, not starting properly. when I looked under the hood to check transmission fluid myself...I found out I have to take it in to dealership to get this fluid checked. All the years I've owned vehicles .this is first one I couldn't check that fluid.i think that is just idiotic! Pay the dealership to check my fluids? I don't know bout some of these new models..and if I had taken the time to review this car..I more than likely would have went with a Ford car. That's my opinion only. Thank you

The Blue Streak

I had a 2017 Cruze manual and loved it. A careless driver rear ended me and sent me into another vehicle; totaled it. By the grace of Almighty God and a great GM design I walked away without a scratch. I went right out and bought my 2018. Dynamic Blue LT. Comfortable, zippy, easy driver, lots of toys. Great on long trips, HUGE trunk for travel gear, great gas mileage. Great 4 wheel disc brakes. I don't care for the auto-stop but I can get over that. It sits a bit low so my wife who had a stroke recently has a hard time getting out of the passenger side.

Great Car

This is a great car for a person my size. Plenty of leg room and very comfortable. This car has plenty of power and is very easy to handle. The car is very quiet.

Most reliable car I own

This car is exactly what I wanted. Runs great! The car had great features. It’s great for my daily commute. Definitely would recommend people to get this car

I love my Cruze. It should never been cancelled.

This car middle of my needs. I had it as a lease for 3 years and I enjoyed all 3. I wound up buying out the lease because I could not get another cruise new. I would recommend it to a friend unfortunately they wouldn't be able to buy one new either.

Worst tires ever! had to replace 3 tires at $187 @

It is OK but the tires are horrific! Had to replace three (3) of the four tires! They just have problems every month. This is DANGEROUS! And I HAD to PAY $187 to replace them because Sunset Chevrolet say that they can’t be fixed. What baloney! It cost me $ 561 so far. I’m waiting for the fourth tire to fail. Chevy should pay to replace them with strong dependable tires AT NO COST to me and any other Cruze owner with terrible tires.

3.1

Don't like the auto stop feature on the car at all

Wish I hadn't gotten the push start version of this car. The auto stop feature needs to be an option to use or turn off by the driver. It is very inconvenient.

4.0

Needs maintenance

This car looks great on the outside. The interior should have been cleaned better. Driving performance reveals needed maintenance. Disappointed in my choice. Unfortunately I wasn't valued enough by the dealership to give the car a thorough cleaning.

1.9

An offer to sell you a 2018 Chevy Cruze run....

Don't ever buy a 2018 Chevy Cruze if it's used it's going to be problems for you I have one that has a module for gas fuel saving that you cannot disengage. It stops running at stop signs does fuel saving module kills the car and then it doesn't restart at stop signs or anytime that you may stop the vehicle with your brakes. I have taken my vehicle to the garage on three separate occasions and they have yet to be able to fix it and I've been told there's nothing they can do about it. I am pursuing legal actions The Chevy dealership is aware of the problems with that year and model and can't do anything about it or so they say.