Skip to main content

• Value 3.7
  • Exterior 4.1
Explore the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox

OC Test

Test, and retest. Family owned for several years; enjoy the look, performance and gas mileage. Would drive anything else but a Chevy!

Best suv ever

I bought this suv new in 2005. Had no real repairs until year 7. I would recommend this suv or every one. I have enjoyed this suv for 11 years and 169,000 miles and still going strong!

3.0

GM SCREW UP IN THIS MODEL

i bougth this car 2005 in 2008 with 41000 miles i still spending money in this car problably i spent more than really worth im not recommend to no body

2.0

GM-blown head gaskets

2005 chevy equinox I traded my honda civic to get this & 2 days later with only 103,000 miles on they're telling me blown head gasket, after getting online I c I'm not the only 1.. How can so many people have exact same problem & GM not have 2 do somethng about it..I have 2 little girls, I raise with no help from their mother & I'm 6 hours from my closest family member I rely on having my own vehicle for work & getting kids everywhere.. I'm disgusted with GM, I've always been a GM fan & can't believe with so many people having exact same issue they'd screw consumers like this

Very Good Value

Purchased LT new in 2004...reaching 10 year mark with 110,000 miles...solid performer...great for back and forth to college with my daughter...sliding back seat great addition...mileage good...performance good...dependable and decent looking

2005 Equinox

Very happy with my purchase from PV Used Car Lot, the dealer met me on a Sunday at 6pm, had the vehicle last minute repaired before I arrived so that I could test drive the vehicle. Offered me a very reasonable offer and went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with my purchase. I recommend this dealer to everyone!

Love this car!!!

I had a 2005 Equinox LT for 4 years. It was the best car I have ever owned! I have had no really serious problems with this car. Had to replace the CD player in it, not a big deal. Got the same exact style and it works just fine. Very comfortable car. I have been told by a few people that it is more comfortable than a Trailblazer. Backseat is very spacious. I have never felt cramped in this car. It handles very well in the snow. Never got stuck. I have moved with this vehicle and it would fit quite a bit of boxes. I got anywhere between 19-23 mpg. It all depends on how you take care of your car. The only reason I don't have it anymore is because it got totaled. But it is a very reliable car!!!!

Luv our Equinox

Our 05 Equinox just hit 100,000 and its running great, the only thing ive ever had to do was breakes, tires and oil changes, recently I had to replace front ABS sensors, $565. not bad for 100k miles and 8 years, looking forward to the next chevy suv, getting close and daughters going to collage next year, and guess what? she gets the 2005 Equinox lol oh did I mention looks as good as it did when it was on show room floor.

good suv

i have 80,000 miles on it and the only thing that it has had to have replaced is the fuel pump but its a great car

Very good SUV

Bought this SUV in 2009 with 42,000 on it. have 105,000 on it and it has been a really nice car. Get 21 MPG in mixed driving (AWD) and as much as 26 MPG on highway. My neighbor has one with 219,000 on it. My wife says this is her favorite car we have owned. Good in snow, no issues with sunroof, and nice leather interior. The one complaint I would have is the turning radius.