Skip to main content

• Value 3.7
  • Exterior 4.1
Explore the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox

Money Well Spent

This car is amazing I just brought it used. Rode It to Virginia. But the car is in perfect shape for such a old car.

Great family car

Had vehicle for 12 years love Chevys!!! Very reliable!! Would definately recommend this and all Chevys to all my friends and family! Great car for everyone!

Great car for the money

It?s a good reliable car. Only complaint is the AWD isn?t the best. It works but is a little weak. Very comfortable and drives very well

Smooth Ride!!!

I went to look at used cars and found a 2005 Chevy Equinox all white, looking good and sitting with a deal of the day tag! The stylish view of this suv caught my eye immediately. The vehicle drove quiet and smooth even being at 115,000 miles. Leather seats, comfort and roomy. Kids loved having space between them finally--no arguments! You would not believe this was a 2005 as it is so clean and modern looking. Loved it so much, bought it right then and there and was driving away with it, plates on, in 2 hours!

lots of interior space

Seats lack comfort, but the interior is spacious. Lacked a lot when it came to performance and handling

My favorite vehicle thus far!

I loved this vehicle, great on gas mileage, and yet had tons of room for traveling. I had cars before and I didn't want to drive anything much bigger, but this was the perfect size for me.

Tionna peeblez

Yes I did was nice to see me drive safe for me and my family and friends 2 years it drives very good take me back and forth to work I have been on the road going to let toxic Wisconsin Dells shut up

My most favorite car I ever owned

I love the style of this car.Lots of room.Nice sounding radio.This car was by far the best car I've ever owned.

3.0

Lasted 230000 miles

The vehicle definitely met all of my requirements. I owned the 8:33:45 AM version, so it also had a V6 engine, leather seats, a sun roof, and heated seats. Overall, the vehicle was good. There are a few quirks. If the tubing that drains rain water away from the sunroof ever gets disturbed, water will come into the vehicle. It's simple to fix yourself once you know what the problem is though. Also, there is no air conditioning for the rear passengers. There is a known issue with the rear gate that causes it to lock and not come unlocked as well. Aside from these issues, the vehicle is very good.

Great highway vehicle

Great car for lots of highway driving. Very comfortable, reasonable mileage (for the year), low road noise, and good visibility.