Skip to main content

• Value 3.7
  • Exterior 4.1
Explore the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox

Awesome first car

Excellent first car for my family. Comfortable, easy to drive, roomy, good milage. Very satisfied with this car.

3.0

Nissan

Love it, reliable and it last on gas. Very roomy and never let me down. It has great interior and last long.

Awesome first car

Meets all the needs. Take family to doctor , grocery store, etc Hope to drive a few years then get another.

2.0

Piece of Junk!

I bought the car because I needed a car fast and it was in my price range. It has had nothing but problems since I got it, and now it is sitting in my driveway with a blown head gasket and bad water pump!

3.0

It's ok

It wasn't the best car that I purchased. I have already had to replace the ball bearings and it just seems to always have something wrong with it.

Awesome gas saver !!

Really great car , really dependable. My family loves this vehicle . Spacious , have 2 car seats inside . Spacious for grocery shopping also !!

4.0

Good car

I like it a lot. There a flaw interior design flaws like the center console is a little strange but I dont mind it too much

Perfect size suv.

Tons of room without feeling like you are driving a boat! It's small, sleek and the back seat has room for adult legs!

I don't have very good credit and they went the extra mile to help me get into the car I wanted!! I would recommend Lakeshore to everyone!

chevy asto

need a new car a car to transport all my family good on gas and lots of room and comfort for longs rides