2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Most Stylish Truck I have ever owned

This is a major upgrade from my 2003 Chevy, from the confront of the suspension to the controls of the radio!

I love everything about it!

I love everything about my silverado, it has plenty of power, power windows, power locks, too many options to list them all!

Great first truck

The entire time I owned this truck I never had any problems with it; from ascending mountains to long distance drives. It was a great truck!

Very good excellent service

Love my Silverado! Comfortable ride excellent leg room . Has Xm radio for those long and short term road trips ,front and rear ports to charge devices. Seats up five adults comfortably or few children and the Family pets. I been fortunate to owned this vehicle and look forward to the experience of enjoying the towing features that coming with my Silverado!

160k mile towing machine

I had this truck from 14k miles to 160k and finally traded it in for a newer truck even though it was issue free. The truck was used heavily for towing my boat,often making long 8-14 hrs trips. The truck was extremely reliable with no major issues just regular maintenance such as oil changes or replacing a burned out headlight. The interior was very comfortable for long trips which made the driving easier. Horsepower from the 5.3L was more than adequate for towing and tell truck was very responsive. A great vehicle

MOST USEFUL TRUCK EVER

MOST COMFORTABLE TRUCK EVER GREAT LOOKING INSIDE AND OUT..... LOTS OF ROOM FOR WORK AND TRIPS TO THE LAKE WILL BE PERFECT TO PULL THE BOAT ANYWHERE........................

3.9

Very reliable

Great truck, very reliable, great performance. Very comfortable. Still runs great and it has 108,000 miles

Best vehicle I've ever owned

Would buy another in a heartbeat,but I only have 50k on it and I haven't even replaced a light bult. So why would I trade it in when it looks brand new.

Best truck yet thus far

Enjoy my Silverado hope to purchase a more later model say 2015 or so!! VERY comfortable ride and Great for long trips. My family and friends love my truck also.

1.7

Rust Rust Rust

I don't understand how they could ask 20k for that truck. It was completely rusted underneath, the paint was missing in several areas. It would have cost thousands to fix and make roadworthy.