2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
3.6

Not as fancy as Lariat

Solid truck. Doesn't run on flex fuel well in the winter. Rear adviser assistance is very volatile after a wash.

3.9

Most powerful pick up I have ever driven.

I got my Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab with the optional 6.2 liter gas engine coupled to the sweet 6 speed auto and 3:73 gears. This truck flat out hauls @&*!!. Had it dynoed and it put down 313 HP/326 Torque at the wheels bone stock! Transmission is great. Shifts are butter smooth. Ride is almost car like. Very quiet inside. Interior is a bit dated but very functional. The stereo system is much better than what you can get in a Ford or Toyota. I doubt that any other gasoline powered pickup from the competition will touch this truck pulling or in a flat out drag race. If you want power, buy this truck.

2010 gmc

i just bought a 2010 gmc 2 month ago and love it had a toyota before and the gmc is alot better on gas city driving cause i do alot ,,,good job gm keep it up

3.7

2010 truck

overall decent truck there are many interior rattles that are annoying could use an updated interior like the ride,power and mpg

3.7

You've got to be kidding me.....

This is my 3rd new Chevrolet Pick-up. 1986, 94 and 2010 models. This is my last one! With cold weather having arrived, we took our first road trip with this truck in such weather on the interstate highway. Right front seat passenger constantly complained of cold air blasting onto her right foot from under the dash(heater box area). Left foot was nice and warm from the heater duct, but the right one stayed frosted! On the ride home, I sat in that location and verified the cold air blowing in. This is the LT version vehicle with 1600 miles on it and if this is what the new GM has to offer, you can count us out! I'll be taking it in for warranty service as soon as the dealer can schedule it but we are very dissappointed! Because of this I have given 'comfort' a one-star rating.

great truck

good gas milage,has a good ride. it has v-8 power.it is a nice truck .i have always owned GM products and as long as they make them like this i always will.

love my truck

this is a great truck. has the six speed trany with fuel management system. pretty good gas mileage for a full size truck. dont let the dealer fool you, you wont get "up to 22" mpg. not gonna happen in a full size truck. overall, its a big improvement over my 2003 chevy.

SO FAR A DECENT TRUCK

GOOD MILEAGE FOR A FULL SIZE TRUCK VERY COMFORTABLE RIDE AND DRIVE LOTS OF INTERIOR ROOM FOR THE KIDS GREAT ALL AROUND VEHICLE

I like the Ford 2 but instead bought the Chevy

I bought a 10' crew cab LTZ. This is what sold me over the Ford (which I prefer Ford's exterior look a little more over Chevy). I ruled out toyota and dodge because of the exterior look, so I was left with Ford and Chevy. After, I matched and compared through research and test driving. I liked both pretty much the same, so it came down to what do I get over the other for the money. The Chevy was the better deal in price and options. I got more options and still a better price. So far, it seems to be a great truck: it has the power, good gas mpg, and drives smooth. But, it is a new truck; so the real test is 6-10 years from now.

AMAZING TRUCK Best out there

very good truck best buy i pull everything and it just keeps on moving. Very tough truck I am glad I bought it