2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet

Great truck !

We got the W/T model. Strong durable work truck with great suspension, tow option and a great interior that is easy to clean.

4.2

Nice truck!! Good MPG!

If I can afford it I will love to own one like this one!!! Seems like a good clean truck, to work or just to drive around crusing

3.7

Capable, comfortable

Smooth and quiet ride, decent seats, powerful engine, good safety equipment, large turning radius, boring interior design, ok cabin storage.

2.3

Waste all my money on gas

This car is a gas machine, it literally sucks the gas right out when you drive perfectly NORMAL. Will never buy a Chevy truck again unless it's 2015 or newer.

Reliable and spacious

Great truck, just don't settle for the V8 4.8 or smaller. Go for the 5.3 motor and you'll never have mechanical issues other than the typical battery and brakes. Water pump may go out nearly 100k miles but it's 3 bolts. Save yourself a grand and undo 3 bolts replace and tighten 3 bolts.

Great truck!!

It rides smooth and is a V6 so really good on gas. It also had on star. It is a great truck to commute and haul things.

most reliable car I've ever bought

My fiance is a huge ford fan and i had this truck when we got together. Needless to say he likes chevy's now too.

3.1

rusting out 2010 silverado red

I had a chevy all my life and this one is the worst it is rusting out over the rear fenders never had this happen before on all my trucks I had.......

2.3

BOUGHT NEW 2010 SILVERADO CREW CAB (4DOOR)

AS OF TODAY IT HAS 35,000 MILES ON IT-- I AM AN OLD FORT SO DONOT DRIVE A LOT-AS OF TODAY IT IS IN THE SHOP--TOOK IT IN BECAUSE THE NEW TIRES I HAD PUT ON IT THE RUBBER IS WEARING AWAY ON 1 SIDE--LEFT IT TO ROTATE THE TIRES AND CHECK THE BALANCING- THEY CALLED AND SAID THE TIE RODS ARE LOOSE AND NEED $400 PLUS WORK--THIS IS A REPUTABLE CO.. THE REGULAR WARRENTY IS UP BUT I HAD PURCHASED THE XTENABLE 1 TOO--WELL, IT XPIRED 5 MONTHS AGO-- I ALWAYS GO TO- CALLED GMC-- TALKED TO .2 DIFF. PEOPLE----NO HELP THERE--THIS IS INSANE--35,000 MILES GIVE ME A BREAK---MY 2001 FORD EXPLORER IS MORE REALIBLE---WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER JUNK CHEVY-----

4.4

MOST FAVORITE TRUCK

THIS IS MY 4TH SILVERADO AND BY FAR MY MOST FAVORITE. PLENTY OF POWER TO PULL MY 23 FT BOAT, LOSTS OF ROOM INSIDE (AND I'M A BIG GUY) AND RUNS AND LOOKS GREAT TOO.