2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2010 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet

Like a rock

Have not owned anything but Chevy like the style & reliability Only draw back is gas mileage but I personally like trucks because I am tall and easier to get in and out of

Excellent Truck

The Silverado is a name you can trust with any truck brand. All trucks in my family are Silverado because of their durability. This truck will go the extra mile for you!

Can't go wrong.

This is the best riding truck I've ever drove. Plenty of power with the 5.3L V8 and very comfortable. This is definitely not grandpa's truck.

4.0

This is my first Chevy I?ve owned

This truck will meet all my needs the bonus for me is the 4x4. The interior was kept up very well even has tool box in the bed.

3.1

Got to love chevy

Great running truck with low miles plenty of power and leg room it does lack on saving gas of course but what fuel size truck doesnt right

Nice truck, better than others I tested.

I am tall, so It was essential I got a vehicle I could get in and out of easily. This truck is great. I also wanted 4 wheel drive, and a nice interior. This fit all requirements, plus more. Looks great, drives great, and an American legend.

silverado

love the vehicle and very happy with the purchase. Great styling and love the way it drives. Will buy again

Smooth ride and comfort

For a truck that is like riding in a luxury sedan this is the truck for you. Soft full sized seats front and back, (in the Crew Cab). Everything at a comfortable reach for the driver

4.3

Best truck we have ever driven and rode in.

Most roomy truck we have ever had. Leg room in back is very spacious. Love our Silverado Crew Cab! Color was just what we wanted also.

2.0

SHOULD BE A TOTAL RECALL ON THIS TRUCK

Purchased new March 30, 2010. No problems first 5 years EXCEPT REPLACED 3 DOOR HANDLES due to DESIGN/DEFECTIVE MATERIAL. Curently have 39,330 miles on it. The "SERVICE STABILITRAK" & "SERVICE TRACTION CONTROL" came on with extremely rough running and reduced power. Upon checking internet, seems thousands have same problem with NO "ONE" FIX. SEEMS IT TAKES MANY different fixes to solve THE PROBLEMS. Even dealers have problems solving this poorly designed part. Bought my first CHEVY IN 1962 and 10 more over the years BUT NO MORE!!!