2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Silverado 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
3.7

Good truck get rid of the issues

Overall I love This. Chevy truck. Aside from the minor issues that Chevy should have taken care of long ago Such as Intermittent transmission failureThat cost me $3100 at 60000 miles. And the power train output that could have been much more which I enhance using a super chip program that Actually woke this engine up the 5.3 by the way. And they should have long eliminated the active fuel management. But after all these issues I love the Chevy truck come on Jim get it together stop producing better track 2 better trucks less recalls don't make me jump Ship !

Own only a week at this time

Only had this truck a week, but look forward to driving it for years. I am very loyal to GM vehicles and owned my last truck for over 8 years and it had 260,000 Plus miles.

Amazing truck

The truck exceeds my expectations, I was looking for a normal truck nothing to fancy , but when I talked to the people at auto world and they showed me this 14 Silverado LTZ I had to have it !! The truck is beautiful, drives super smooth , fully loaded interior just a amazing vehicle I couldn’t be more satisfied.

2.1

Nothing but problems

Worst truck I’ve ever owned, fix one thing just for another to break. I will never waste my money on a Chevy again. Too many corners cut and cheap parts slapped together to make the worst truck I’ve ever owned

4.0

So far so good

Just drove it from the dealer to our home a 1000 miles away. We took at bad day and feel we got a good Truck. So far we're impressed with the vehicle.

I wouldn't drive a ford or a dodge if it was gift

Perhaps the guys whis are complaining should go back to their Prius. Or catching rides to store with their elder grandma. Ive had 3 silverados since 89, and i tried driving a ford and a dodge and it was a bout as exciting as a trip to Pittsburgh. The friend let me borrow it because i didn't have a car at the time, it was a dodge with 46k odometer. Left me stranded hahahaha

2.9

Don’t buy

Have 4 of them in the family every single one has need a transmission except mine and now mine is slipping. 2 of them have needed major engine work just look up 5.3 lifter and cam issues.

Very stylish and in great shape.

Love the color and comfort of this truck. The plow is brand new and easy to put on and take off. Very clean truck and good price too.

4.4

Great Truck

I love trucks and i love this chevy it runs good and great overall looks. Truck has lots of room for backseat riders great for towing stuff wonderful in all types of weather. Better than any FORD i have owned

2.9

Not the best. To many problems not covered .

Problems with nav antenna leaking (not covered). Cabin filter replacement causes junk to enter blower fan. Headlights not bright enough. Breaking system not good enough Heating up under tow conditions. After you have the stained headliner problem next the GPS goes out due to water in antenna.