2014 Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Have You Driven the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?

Craftsman's choice

by Handyman from Ottawa on Wed Dec 24 2014

As a craftsman, doing all kinds of on site repairs, I always have a high amount of tool boxes and ladders etc with me. It is therefor very important for me to be able to easily and safely load and offload my truck, especially in winter where I take all electrical tools back into the shop at night to keep them from freezing; the safe foot holds at the side of the back bumper and the corresponding hand grips have proven so incredibly valuable for quickly and safely reaching the bed, even after a hard day's work when you're less cautious than you should be and the danger of slipping and hurting yourself is higher. The cabin itself is incredibly quiet, and the seats as comfortable as they can be, which enables me to make all my calls in excellent quality while driving; this actually saves me a lot of time because if I didn't understand my customers properly or if I'd have bad call quality in the truck, I would have had to postpone all calls to later in the evening or to another time when I'd rather be actually working on a customer job, or doing something else. I had decided back then to buy the 4.3 liter V6 engine with 285 bhp, and I have never regretted my choice, I always have enough power, and my truck consumes 12.7L/100Km in the city in winter with a bed full of tool boxes and sheetrock, and 11.1L/100Km on the highway, which I regard as fully acceptable. So to make a long story short, I've had this truck for a year now, I depend on it every day for work, and so far it has been absolutely flawless. Good luck.

Good bang for the buck!

by Delawarekid from Delaware on Tue Dec 15 2015

Haven't had a full size truck in a while (they were always about 4" too long to fit in my garage, so I had to settle for a smaller model, then lo-and-behold, here comes the 2014 Silverado deluxe cab which fits by a 1/2". The fuel economy is around 18-20 MPG varying on traffic issues. The seats are so comfortable and the ride is very quiet. So far I've put about 14K miles on it (bought it last year in October). I have no real complaints with this truck whatsoever. I highly recommend the Silverado to all My family and friends.

Great gas mileage

by Chevyman from Southern Oregon on Sun Jun 01 2014

Do you really need 4X4 and a V-8. This truck gets 26MPG. What a great package. This is the way to go today in this economy. Plenty of power with 290HP and 6-spd auto trans. Oh yea, it tows good too.

Love Chevy brand

by royboy from Afton,Oklahoma on Fri Sep 27 2013

JUST bought and ordered a new 2014, single cab,short bed, V6 Dependable and just what is needed. Drove another truck with new transmission and this was the deciding factor in buying a 2014. Chevy branf is dependable and have drove one for years.

Best pick up!

by circledbars from Lampasas, TX on Fri Jun 14 2013

Just bought on Tuesday, June 11, 2013! Love it so far! Still learning all about it and the options. Look forward to driving it.

A solid truck for the money

by DCNBLUES - TX from Irving TX on Thu May 29 2014

I purchased the RWD Crew Cab LT model Silverado 1500 a little over a week ago, and have so far put around 600 miles on it. Pros: The suspension and handling is very solid on dry streets, and only steps out a little bit on wet streets if you push it. The traction control is rather effective in this regard, altho' it's also a signal to slow it down and not drive this RWD truck like it's a FWD car. Interior comfort and appointments are very nice. I've gotten lots of favorable comments on the look, as well. Cons: the gas mileage is fair to middling, and the climb up into the cab is hard for those with bad backs or other issues w/o a step bar. The seats are a bit stiff (may be they need more 'breaking in'). All told, it's a good buy for those needing a mid or a full size pickup.

very disappointed

by Unhappydriver4 from Henderson,TX on Thu Mar 16 2017

recalls after recalls. I own a 2014 chevy silveraldo and one year after owning the recalls started. So far 6 recalls and each time you have to make time to bring to dealership. I have had a vibration when driving 60 or greater for over a year and they tell me it is my tire defected yet I read on other complaints regarding same vibration issues. Now my XM and OnStar goes in and out. I will never again buy a Chevy anything. Sucks big time

Does not recommend this car!!

2014 4DR SILVERADO SHORT BED

by NANCY from TERRYTOWN, LA on Tue Feb 21 2017

I LOVE MY TRUCK I AM THE SOLE DRIVER OTHER THAN WHEN MY HUSBAND DRIVES WITH ME THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE FRONT DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE OF THE SEAT LOOKS FADING ALREADY AND A SMALL BREAK IN THE STICHING OF THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED MY HUSBAND 03 sILVERDO SEATS LOOK GOOD STILL NOT THE SAME MATERIAL USED IN 2014 AND HIS TRUCK USED WAY MORE TAHN MINE I ONLY HAVE 11,000 MILES ON IT !!!!

best suspension ive ever riden

by truck from van nuys ca on Thu Dec 26 2013

My silverado is strong yiet stylish . The modern interior is the best part of it I feel like I'm at home

Love it

by Like my truck from Adairsville ga on Tue Feb 25 2014

Fine truck. I really like it.gas mileage not bad. Looks is great options are great. I would recommend it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21