2015 Chevrolet Suburban consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Explore the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet
Shop the 2015 Suburban Chevrolet

Love my Suburban

I am so pleased with my 2015 suburban. We were looking for a Great family vehicle that we won’t out grow and this is it. All the tech is easy to use and makes driving the suburban feel luxurious! The suburban blows my 2014 Acura TL out of the water in comfort and ride. It’s much more quiet and drives so smooth. The turning radius is impressive. I cannot be more happy with this vehicle.

Is a great car

This suv is the best that I owned, I sell it because I don't need it any more because Is a little to bi for me.

3.6

A/c going out for the second time!!!!

I love this vehicle and wish it was made better. I have two other friends who have had the same issue with the A/C. One traded for a Yukon and the other is getting rid of hers too. I?m so disappointed because I work too hard to pay for this dang thing so my children have a nice, safe vehicle to ride in and it keeps messing up.

Very good SUV for family and long trips

We have looked at the Cadillac and the Denali but buy far the Chevy Suburban is about the best due to it being functional and not to glitzy. Rides nice on the highway and is truly a good vehicle.

Just a newer model

We have 3 active kids, so this is needed, we traded in a suburban for a suburban. Not great on gas, but fits all of us and our stuff

Great family car

Car is for my family of 6, fits everyone/everything great! Truck is awesome, feel very safe and comfortable driving it and transportating my family. Would highly recommend it to others

Best Suburban ever

I waited to get a Suburban for several years and the one I was able to get is perfect. A smooth ride plenty of carry space and much luxury. This was certainly worth waiting for.

I absolutely love it. Best SUV ever

We needed a vehicle to transport craft items for shows as well as 3 grandchildren. The Suburban met every expectation. I couldn't be happier. It was a used vehicle yet it looked brand new and perfect on the inside. Love it!

LTZ 'Burb beats my old tahoes and yukon I've owned

Pleasure to ride and drive! Super reliable series. My first Tahoe made it to 150k before I sold it, my next Yukon made it to 275k, my next Tahoe made it to 199k, and I expect the Suburban to continue this awesome trend!

Best Car Ever owned

The suburban meets our families needs. No one is cramped, seats are comfortable. Ride is luxurious. I highly recommend it! Cargo space is amazing. We can fit all we need in without having to use other options