Tahoe, what could be better

by from Indianapolis, IN on March 19, 2009

This is my 3rd Tahoe and I dont care how expensive gas gets I'll never own anything but a tahoe. The model I have has the z71 package, the 2nd row seats automatically fold for entry to the 3rd row, great for the kids. Performance is great it has alot of power. It has every option you can get on it and we love it. It's a very stylish SUV. As with anything you get what you pay for

Great vehicle

by from Baton Rouge , LA on June 25, 2008

This is my 3rd Tahoe and I love it. It is great on the highway and very comfortable. The only problem is the 3rd row seating which is less than comfortable, even the kids hate it!! I like the heavy feel of it when I drive in the city or the highway. Overall it is a safe and reliable vehicle for a family.

Its awesome all around!

by from Farmington, NM on January 3, 2012

Purchased my wife's tahoe new in '08. It has been great!!! Its an LTZ, charcoal-ish color, 4WD, has about 50,000 miles on it now. We think its fun to drive, sounds cool (sounds tough unlike any other full sized SUVs we test drove and have been in since). It hasn't ever left us stranded although it has had a few rattles and a few problems here and there. All I can say is "what vehicle doesn't?!" If you're in the market for a large SUV, the Tahoe or Suburban is definitely something to consider even if you don't think so at least go take a quick test drive. But splurge and get an LTZ or at least the upper scale LT trim package. (Definitely worth it) The only problem we have with the Tahoe is that the second row has captain seats (which we love and are very comfy) but we can't fit the baby's stroller in the back with the third row unless its folded up. But then if we need the third row we can't have the stroller too... My wife says she can't have people ride with her when all her girls go "SHOPPING" (YAY)(NOT!) Lol because the stroller won't fit. There have been a lot of times we wished we had a Suburban instead. I'm too afraid she'll back over something with it though...

Great Family Vehicle

by from Atlanta, Georgia on January 1, 2012

We have four active kids that are involved in everything from gymnastics to baseball and the Chevy Tahoe allows us to haul all of them and their gear comfortably to various destinations.

love it!

by from tampa,fl on October 21, 2011

We looked at tahoe's for several months. Could not be happier with our purchase. This is the sturdiest most comfortable, roomy vehicle we have ever owned. Highly recommended, as long as you don't mind filling up the gas tank.

Great Truck

by from Nashville, TN on March 29, 2011

This is my second Tahoe. I put 175k miles on the first. I have to say the wind noise is more in the 08 than my 03 and it annoying at times. The other problem is the 3rd row seats do not fold flat so even with them down the storage area is copromised. Ford does a better job in design of the 3rd row, but this is a great vehicle. Ride is awesome, power is all you want and it is very comfortable. The E85 engine is coming in handy with high gas prices again.

Chevy tahoe

by from New Iberia, la on March 28, 2012

Great experience found exactly what a wanted and found it in 48 hours!! The dealership even delivered it although I was located 45 minutes away, cars.com saved me time and money, thank you!

Love my car

by from Fate, TX on December 5, 2011

Spent a tremendous time researching and looking at Cars.com. So happy with my purchase, absolutely love my Tahoe.

Feel safe in a Tahoe

by from California on September 3, 2012

I love this vehicle. Did my homework on many other SUV's and kept coming back to the Tahoe. I previously owned a Tahoe and thought I would check out a different SUV but, again, kept coming back to the Tahoe!!

tahoe

by from on March 23, 2011

the best car i am really happy that because it has a good engin that help you to keep some extra bucks

Similar Models