2010 Chevrolet Tahoe

Best Value/Performance on the market

by from St Louis MO on July 29, 2010

For the price the Tahoe's performance is equal or better than all SUV's on the market today. You can spend more, but the loaded Tahoe gives you everything the more expensive brands offer at a more affordable price. Performance, handling, comfort are top of the line. I recently got 20.8 mpg on a 650 mile trip, exceeded my expectations.

Everything you need and then some!

by from Pittsburg, KS on May 18, 2010

I just bought this vehicle on 5-15-10. This is the first Chevy I've owned and I am completely blown away. The features and styling of this vehicle rocks! It has everything I asked for and then some!

2010 Chevy Tahoe

by from Long Island, NY on May 6, 2011

Love it. Drives itself and is so comfortable. Sits nice and high, and has a kick-butt 9 speaker Bose premium sound system along with Sirius XM. Really cool gauges etc. Fuel at 4.19 per gal is a little tough, but I knew it was coming. Totally worth it!

Excellent Vehicle

by from Nashville, Tennessee on November 10, 2010

This is the third Tahoe I've owned. Each one I drive until I get around 200,000 miles then trade. I tow my boat fishing on different lakes a lot and the Tahoes have always been very reliable and dependable. They meet my needs very well.

Uses car for Towing

TAHOE

by from SOUTH FL on September 15, 2012

Rides smooth and quiet. Fuel economy is better than expected 20-22 HWY. Handles well in tight areas. I love BOSE sound system.

2010 Tahoe LTZ

by from Florida on March 12, 2013

Absolutely good buy for style, performance and drive ability. Turns like a sport car, very quiet and smooth ride. It is a beast, but one stylish and functional one!

Uses car for Towing

nice ride

by from on December 18, 2012

The ride is smooth. Luv the Bose speaker and leather interior. I knew I wanted it before the test drive. You will not be disappointed in this purchase

2010 Tahoe

by from Woodbury,MN on July 11, 2013

Love the styling and the 5.3 L engine! 320 hp, and getting 19+ MPG - impressive for a 7300 lb. truck! 3rd row seats are easy to fold or remove. Steering controls are awesome! Buy a 2-3 year old Tahoe to get best deals.

The best suv I've ever owned

by from Mansfield, oh on September 22, 2016

I bought my 2010 Chevy tahoe 5.3 it's the most reliable comfortable vehicle I've ever owned and I have Sirius xm it's great

Heartsick I have owned so far.

by from Reston ,VA on October 12, 2010

I am an suv fanatic and I have done 11000 miles since march 2010. Only an oil change and tire balancing and rotation. I owned Toyota 4runner,honda pilot,Acura MDX. Nothing comes close to it. If you like nice ride and interior comfort and I know reliability in chevy might probably be a joke to you but has not been for me so far. I went through arbitration on my brand new toyota 4runner but lost the case as the lawyer pointed out that because my car shims at 70 miles/hour and state of VA has 65miles speed limit, so we can't test drive at higher that 65 miles an hour. Well I spent money and got I fixed outside. But never enjoyed driving it. My Honda pilot was as unrenlable as a 2002 ford f150. Was at the dealer lot for a month. Because dealer did not have the part to fix. So my experience in nut shell is that if you like Tahoe and you are thinking of buying that then definitely do that.e