2019 Chevrolet Trax consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Trax
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Trax
3.4

not my favorite car

Bought a used 2019 Trax recently. Has been in service dept. more than 3-4 times since I've had it. Electrical and sensor problems. Paid more for this car than I did for my 2020 Trax.

Trax and service

Never had a problem with this car. I have it serviced at Axelrod Buick GMC. They do fine service work. Sales and parts are important too. All departments and the car are great.

1.3

Avoid this car at all costs!

Car has had an issue with water getting in the spare tire well. Multiple trips to the dealership has not fixed the problem because they can’t find the leak. Also almost got blown off the highway three times thanks to crosswinds. Also had issues with Apple CarPlay. I’ve not even had the car two weeks and already hate it. It’s a piece of junk.

2.3

Disappointing

My paint is chipping off. Electric issues, syncing issues Very temperamental according to weather. Air conditioner leaks water on my foot when it is used. When using defrost it has always smelled moldy

2019 Trax

Have had the Trax over 2 years and happy with its performance so far. Wish it was a bit stronger ln pickup. Storage behind back seats could be a little larger. HAS A SPARE TIRE. Wish had a center storage compartment. Heard not good in snow, esp do not use in more than 4-5 inches as bottom of car is low tho not tried it. But was warned. Otherwise happy

Great Value!

Love it! Love the AWD and smooth ride. Exterior and Interior is nice and perfect for our family. I would definitely buy another one. Great value!

Most reliable car I owned

I really like this car it's great on gas it fits me wife and daughter very comfy. And it's a good and safety car reliable

Love it.

This car doesn't make driving feel like a chore. While I am not one for having all the "bells and whistles," there is plenty of legroom and elbow room as well. The trunk area is spacious, too.

3.9

2021 Chevy trucks no good in snow

I want to 2021 Chevy trax for 7 months and instead of driving it a drove my 2001 Explorer because the tracks is that bad in the snow and I have an all wheel drive it's horrible in a snow no traction at all Other than the problem with driving in snow overall the cars very good car to little bit to smalle note trunk space at all plenty Room in the back seat for 3 good Room in the front for 2 when you live the gate no Room at all for groceries

Easy to handle and easy to maintain

This car met my expectations. Reliability is good i am using this car for 6 months without any problem. A little bit bumpy ride but overall I’m satisfied with this car.