2021 Chevrolet Trax consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
2.7

Unhappy

I was sold a loaner car, already had three thousand miles on it We were ripped off. The dealer didn’t explain the negative equity, we wound up paying as much for this car as the one we traded in

Love this car

Andrew Fitzpatrick offered amazing help to me trading in my 2015 chevy cruze for a brand new 2021 Chevy Trax. He was able to help get me a great rate while also getting me an excellent trade in value for my cruze. He was also able to help me do it pretty quickly as well.

4.4

Reliable

I love my Trax, It’s a very reliable car that I’ve owned before . This will be my last car that I will ever buy.

3.6

2021 Chevrolet Trax LS

The 2021 Trax LS is a functioning compact SUV that features constant AWD. Great for those on a budget. However for $20,000 GM could have included a center console that brings the convenience of storage and comfort to both driver and passenger alike.

First Brand new car I've in 14 yrs and I love it

This car is the perfect fit for me. Fuel economy is fantastic. I love the features especially the remote start and back up camera. I have looking at these for awhile and I found the perfect one.

Perfect for my sixteen year old!

The car checks all the boxes for my sixteen year old, a new driver; size, handling and reliability a perfect choice. Also a sporty look, nice interior with lots of perks.

Perfect for me

I love it. Perfect size for what I need. If you’re looking for something excellent on gas mileage, and still have room in the back to move things, the Chevrolet Trax is perfect!

So far so good

O Plenty of room for the size . I didn't select additional options, just standard options that came with the vehicle and all are working great. I like the 'push button', keyless feature to start the vehicle. Still getting accustomed to that feature. Could be a smoother ride.

3.9

Its okay

Its smaller than I wanted, but there is only me and my dog so i guess it will be ok, when i get used to it. It does have a lot of get up and go.

It has everything I wanted in a compact SUV

This is an AWD vehicle, which was my priority. I was able to get heated seats- even with a cloth seats! I am short, but with the power adjustable drivers side seat, it's comfortable for me to drive & I feel safe in it.