2021 Chevrolet Trax consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
4.3

Love it so far.

I think the car is safe, it fits my family. And good on gas. I also like all the features on the car it has most of everything that I was looking for from my last car.

So much fun to drive!

This is so comfortable and fun to drive. Love all the features including heated seats, backup camera, and WiFi capabilities. It has everything I wanted except a button to close the hatch in back. I'm short and that would have been an important feature to have on it.

Was a great purchase

This car met our needs and was the options we were looking for. We Look forward to owning it. My wife is very happy which makes me have a great life.🙂

Very reliable, not too flashy, smart vehicle.

The Chevrolet Trax is a reliable vehicle with enough storage to size to get you around and do it comfortably. It is not flashy, will not attract attention, but does the job. The Trax is extremely manueverable which is great for getting in and out of tight spaces. The tech and safety features are very good, especially if you get the LT trim. The seats are firm, but not too bad. I can recommend this vehicle very highly.

Commuters Car

We love this small suv. It’s fun to drive. It is Easy to handle. It’s great in heavy or light traffic. It is a great vehicle for daily commuters. Great gas mileage.

Most reliable car I owned

Good bang for the buck. All the colors to chose from are phenomenal. Love the size just right for an elderly or first time driver.

First 4 cylinder

I love the comfort and ease I feel with my Trax. I’m use to great pickup with my vehicles and hesitated on a 4cylinder but have no regrets with my Trax