What Is the 2021 Chevrolet Trax?
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact SUV that can seat up to five people. It’s powered by a 155-horsepower, turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine that drives a six-speed automatic transmission. Front- and all-wheel-drive models are available. Competitors include the Kia Soul, Mazda CX-3 and Honda HR-V.
What’s New on the 2021 Chevrolet Trax?
A Midnight Edition and Sport Edition, both with black exterior accents and 18-inch gloss-black wheels, are now available for the LT trim level.
What Features in the 2021 Chevrolet Trax Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hot spot (subscription required after data trial)
- 60/40-split, folding backseat
- Fold-flat front passenger seat
Available features include:
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Simulated leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Rear parking sensors
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
Should I Buy the 2021 Chevrolet Trax?
The Trax offers good visibility, a tall seating position and rides well, but you must put up with its weak, noisy engine. A lack of advanced safety features isn’t great, either. The all-new 2021 Trailblazer is another small SUV option within the Chevrolet family.