2015 Chrysler 200 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 200 Chrysler
Explore the 2015 Chrysler 200
Shop the 2015 Chrysler 200

Very Capable and Smart

With the upgraded U-Connect , Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keeping systems,this vehicle really delivers a sense of security. The ability to travel over 500 miles on a tank of gas is a bonus. The 200c model gives the impression that you are enjoying a way more expensive vehicle.

Most reliable car I've ever owned!

This car was everything I was looking for, that's not an SUV. Has so much leg room in the backseats for the kiddos, along with the front seats! This car has bluetooth, and a USB port.

very good car

for a mid size sedan it drives very good, it's very comfortable i like the interior, powerful engine, 8.4-inch touchscreen, its good value for the money.

such a dependable car

I have rode in many long car trips and it was so comfortable and relaxing. It satisfies all my needs, & is in very good condition. Leg room is great in front and back. The trunk has plenty of space!

Reliable car

Very good condition. Touch screen All Apps works. WiFi. Navigation. All around you heated (Steering wheel. Side door fronts. Seats. Rear floor) Leather and cloth. 3.6 6 Cyl Save car when you limit speed. Sport transmission. Very nice

Beast mode.

She rides like a Cadillac, yet isn’t for the “elderly upper class”. When you sit in it, you feel like you’re in a stylish luxury car. When you drive it, you feel like you’re driving a sports car.

Love the car

It's very sporty and has every option. I love driving it. It's too bad Chrysler stopped making fun, sporty vehicles. I would love a hot hatchback.

4.3

it's broken

car's broke and they can't seem to fix it, car had been in the shop for 3 WEEKS twice before that in March and April

Great car.

Love the styling of the interior and exterior of the car. Drives and rides great. Seems to have good performance for a 4 cyl with decent fuel mileage for a mid size car.

2.4

Chrysler 200 c 4 cylinder sedan

This car has been a problem ..In the shop alot when I first bought it ..Now having more issues . Today on my way to work it stalled out with no warning in the middle of a dangerous intersection almost got me killed warranty is out on this car and when it done this before they said there was no problem when I took it to the shop to be repaired when warranty was still good they said it could be a electrical piece which they cannot repair unless it's not working and they said it was fine after they reset the computer .. well we need a recall on this cause it's a big problem when it stalls for no reason in an intersection and won't start back up right away let it set a few minutes and it will eventually start. I really like my car but this issue is gonna get someone killed eventually