2015 Chrysler 200 consumer reviews

$21,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 200 Chrysler
Explore the 2015 Chrysler 200
Shop the 2015 Chrysler 200

Like a spaceship inside...

I REALLY like it, because it does EVERYTHING, but it's not the greatest on gas. The driving and features are fantastic, but you better have a warranty on it because repairs are very pricey.

4.0

So far exceeds my expectations

I have the 2.4l 2015 Limited with a little over 108,000 miles. I bought it with 72,000 miles and so far I've only had to regular maintenance. I’ve only replaced tires and the center controls after spilling my soda all over 😂

IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR

This car is absolutely beautiful inside and out, the self parking really comes in handy I love how safe it makes me feel with how smart the vehicle is.

Best car I have owned.

This car met and exceeded all my expectations. I am very happy with my purchase and wouldn’t change it for anything. It has a lot of room and the seating is astonishingly comfortable. Not even to mention how much I enjoy having heated seats in this vehicle.

2.7

Beautiful Car, Horrible Engineering & Electrical

It's like a Supermodel that is dying of terminal cancer. At first it's beautiful, then the inside starts decaying. The engineering ended up faulty. I constantly have to check the Electrical system and vacuum hose. By the way until recently it stated dying on me in the middle of the road. TRUST me, it is NOT the battery, I tried two batteries after then 2nd one died on me and it's the car. The battery was checked 3 times and was always at 100%. The car is beautiful like I said but inside there are alot of issues. I already made 2 reports to the department of transportation.

4.3

Stylish and sleek

The 2015 200C is stylish and sleek. It has plenty of leg room and is a comfortable ride. I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle and it was well taken care of as far as looks and interior goes. I seem to be having several small issues with electronical items goes.. example the radio seems to get stuck on a single station or warnings go off hut the dealership says nothing is wrong. I am noticing that this just seems to be a things with this vehicle but over all good running cars.

4.4

A great used vehicle

I've never owned a Crystler. I'm now the owner of a 2015 Crystler 200 LX. Car runs great. Seems to be good on gas. I'm sure the Crystler 200 Limited is better due to all the bells and whistles it comes with but my car is just as good to me. Best part is my car still had that brand new scent inside. It's amazing!!

Works as good as it looks.

the car is good and is very reliable, looks nice and slick. its pretty quick and has a solid transmission. i will recommend this car to any teen.

Sleek and comfy!

This car drives nice and smooth! It gets good gas mileage, it has a nice large trunk, plenty of leg room and is very stylish!

1.9

Worst veichle I have ever owned!!!!!

This has been the worst driving experience of my life. The car shute off without warning on highways!!!! and Does not restart. The deakler cannot locate the problem. Horrible service and horrible representatives. I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE CHRYSLER!!!