2015 Chrysler 200 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Chrysler 200
Shop the 2015 Chrysler 200
3.9

Good, reliable car

It is a comfortable car. Reliable and good gas mileage. I use it for my job and I am able to get all over town without worrying about anything.

2.3

Never would buy another one

This car is a lemon please do not buy one from nissan of sumter they sell bad cars that you will pay for and wont be able to drive

2.8

Sales Manager should have made sure that everythin

I love it, but I was told it needs a oil pump, and haven’t made a first payment yet, may take it back before that

FIRST Chrysler

This car meets my needs and since I'm tall I have plenty of legroom. It's not good on gas and the airbag wiring is very poor, every time I adjust my seat it disconnects and the notification light comes in and I don't have time to keep running back to the car service to get it fixed. My dashboard touch screen doesn't work so well and I got the car 12/30/2018 used. Overall Chrysler is a good company this particular car I have has dysfunctions.

4.4

I love my 200. Chrysler is crazy to discontinue it

First off.. the responsiveness and handling of this car helped me avoid 2.accidents . Where other cars ran red ights, or crossed into on coming traffic lanes... So yes... i have kissed my steering wheel in thanks, appreciation and love.... if i was in my old dodge truck. No way i would have been able to get out of the way in time. I know, apples vs oranges.. but i was.amazed at what my 200 could do if needed.

Zippy~

very zippy fun to drive, sleek design,roomy, big trunk! all the newest gadgets, excellent fuel economy, very comfy cockpit. love the way it handles and drives!!

Daughters First Car

I bought this car for my daughter. It is her first car and she loves it. She loves everything from the style inside and out. The amount of storage spaces and that it has Bluetooth. I like the safety features and gas mileage that it gets.

Very comfortable car, Nice Features

very nice, looks good, ran great only 1 minor problem during ownership (pinched vacuum line) good performance, great on long trips and commuting. I drove it 100-200 miles a day and it was not tiring and it held up well

3.0

Good car , but lots of recalls.

Car is ok. Small stuff breaks alot. Warranty is a joke,at least at Lagrange country dodge. They will not honor it. For some reason nothing's covered by the warranty.lol. Figures right?

BEST CAR WE HAVE OWNED BUT A LITTLE HARD TO GET IN

THIS CAR IS EXACTLY WHAT MY WIFE WANTED. AND WE LOVE DRIVING IT TO LAS VEGAS EVERY OTHER MONTH. GREAT GAS MILEAGE DRIVING TO AND FROM LAS VEGAS AND AROUND TOWN.