2007 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2007 Chrysler 300
3.4

Nice looking vehicle

The car was a nice car, but had numerous problems with it. It got good gas mileage and was very comfortable.

2007 Chrysler 300

2007 Chrysler 300 great condition 160,000 miles 2.7 engine 4 cylinder new parts got replaced. Two new back tires runs like a champ

Truly one of the best car purchases ever

Car travels well and accommodates everyone comfortably on long trips. Good on gas and maintenance is at a minimum.

Love Chryslers!

The Chrysler 300 is beautiful and fun to drive We would definitely buy this model again. Chrysler engines are reliable and easy to maintain. Best car we ever owned .

2.7

This car had more issues than I thought...

Pros: Very spacious, comfortable to drive so long as you don't wear your hair in any kind of an updo, convenient fold down seats, handles surprisingly well in rough winter conditions for a RWD, big enough so that you can be seen by other vehicles Cons: Transmission oil pan rusts out (be careful you don't ruin your trans this way!), closed trans, rear rotors are very difficult to remove by design, the whole car feels cheap and unnecessarily large, pieces kept falling off of it (To be fair, I live on a dirt road, but my previous cars haven't had this problem. I had issues with brake backings, heat shields, skid plates, etc.), incredibly difficult to work on yourself because they want you to take it to a dealer, on the loud side when you're driving

3.9

2007 (2.7) chrysler 300

We bought our 300 basically on a whem. Were just tire kicking used vehicles at the local ford dealership. Our maxima was closing in on 300 k miles. We bought our car the same day it was traded in. Previous owner had swapped to 18 inch rt charger wheels. They look sweet.

3.6

07 2.7 chrysler 300

Hello, We bought our chrysler 300 used with 87,000 miles. It has been a very good vehicle for my family. The only thing i would change is go with the v8 engine. Our 2.7 is adequate on non hilly roads, but would be much more enjoyable with a hemi.

1Great buy I never thought would turn out this way

We bought our 2007 Touring, right before a vacation, put 4,000 miles on it, right out the gate. Dusted several little sports cars in some mountain switchbacks, (for which my wife was a bit angry about). Got 130,000 miles on her, with almost no problems. ie, had to change out the sway bar at 30,000 (under warranty). and a few recalls. (3.5 V6)

angelica

Great dealership, very happy with my new used car, excellent services, makes you feel very satisfied with your purchase, will use they can if I ever need another car

love love love

This car is so nice a very nice luxury car at not a luxury price. Rides very nice extremely roomy on the inside and I am a tall person such an eye catcher. Very powerful also. A++++