2007 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2007 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2007 Chrysler 300

best car ever

I can't say enough good things. Thank you so much! This car has been awesome to me. nice and comfortable and reliable. I would not get anything other than a Chrysler 300

a complete motor car

it rides great, handles like a sports car, very quiet, and luxotiously appointed & gets good mpg. i love it.

3.1

Worse car i hv ever owned

I bought my 2007 Chrysler 300 used with 43,000 miles. I have had it for 13 months,during that time i had the catalytic converter replaced twice,oxygen sensor,rotors,tie rods,struts,tires. Stereo sounds like i have a portable player n the back seat. The plastic interior pops when the car is warming up in the winter. It still rides like a tank and the gas milage suks. Maybe im jus bias to long running ,low maintanance foreign cars

3.4

I had to have a Chrysler

I loved my 04 Chrysler Concorde so I had to have another Chrysler. None newer so I chose a 300. I would have liked to have leather seats, a mirror with temp and location and a little larger trunk. I will make sure I have these on the next, hopefully, Chrysler. My 300 has a beautiful body and great bright red color. That caught my attention right away. It's not as heavy or big as my Concorde but easier to maneuver. Chrysler's the answer; what was the question??

1.0

This car S#*$ks!!!

Dont buy anything from this guy he doesnt take care of the cars he sells and wont even put a full tank of gas in your newly purchased vehicle from him!! Plus almost all his inventory has had UNPROFESSIONAL paint work done to them.. R U N ! ! !

1.0

comfortable and great milage for a large car

So far so good. Love the AWD so safe in the winter driving and a must for me. Mine has every option but an IPHONE. Very comfortable, smooth, and so far would recommend.

3.3

Nice looking car but could use improvements.

Chrysler 300 Limited AWD Pros: Nice exterior styling. Ergonomic panel layout. Comfortable leather upholstery, Roomy. Good suspension. Cons: Balky transmission/drivetrain. Too much plastic in interior. Visibility/line of sight issues Poor gas mileage (15/21). Overall: Nice luxury looking exterior which was unfortunately not carried over to the interior: Too much cheap looking plastic, not enough luxurious wood trim/accents (even with the optional wood package). Nice stable suspension smooths out road bumps and offers a firm but comfortable ride. The transmission/drivetrain is very balky: Sometimes the acceleration is right on, but more often there is a noticeable hesitation between pressing the pedal and when the transmission kicks in. This hesitation is very noticeable when going in reverse. Many times the car would not immediately respond to the pedal and then would suddenly surge. Very unsettling. On a mild incline, the car would also drift forward while in reverse requiring extra acceleration to hold your position, again resulting in the over acceleration surging issue. Visibility sucks if you are a tall driver. The rakish design of the roofline although stylish, results in smaller than average windows restricting overhead vision. Hard for taller drivers to see hanging traffic lights. It's a big car so gas mileage suffers. Only averaging 15 miles city & 21 miles hwy at avg hwy speed of 60-65 mph. Biggest weakness: The balky transmission/drivetrain. Recommend to a friend: No. On a scale of 1 - 10: 6

Best overall car ever!

This is my 3rd 300 since 2006. I put 125,000 on the first one, 36,000 on a 2009, and just got a 2010 with AWD in November. We've leased a 2004 Caddy CTS and my wife is on her second BMW 528i with awd. Call me crazy, but especially considering what you get for the price, I'd take any of the 300's, hands down, to the Cadillac or the BMW's. Styling, performance, ride (with 18 inch wheels), handling, great traction in snow with awd, very roomy and comfortable interior, can take my skis or mountain bike easily with the fold-down rear seat, great sound system with cd, Sirius, hard drive, aux jack. All three of these cars have been very dependable with only two warranty claims among the three in 5 years. Why wouldn't you buy one of the best looking cars on the road and best values for the money? And have you seen the 2011's? Oh yeah, baby! I know I sound like an employee, but I was a GM guy my whole life until I bought the 2006 as a company car. Chrysler has a winner with the 300!

Excellent car

Perfect car with Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Changer, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Alloy Wheels Ver good looking car.

one of the best cars I have ever driven

I own a 2007 Chrysler 300 It was my company car and being a sales rep I drove alot of miles it was great to drive. A very smooth ride great handling very responsive being only a V6 it still had great pickup when needed I have loved driving this car and it has 50,000 miles and I have had no problems at all with it . I was concerned at first because it has rear wheel drive and I dirve in extreme winter conditions but I put studded snow tires on and driven in icey conditions without any problems. One night I got caught in a blizzard where every one around me had gotten stuck and were pulled off the road but I was able to keep going with out missing a beat I love this car