2007 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2007 Chrysler 300
4.1

The Lap of Luxury

My Chrysler 300 just turned over 50,000 miles and I'm more pleased with it than ever. Gas mileage is reasonable for such a large car - I get 22 in town and 28 on the highway with the six cylinder engine. Long trips have become something that I've come to enjoy because of the smooth and comfortable ride. If you need a car that's elegant to look at, easy to maintain, and extremely comfortable for long trips, choose the Chrysler 300 series.

Classy 300

We love our 300!! Our first car was a Dodge Magnum so we looked to find another one of those. We drove a 300 and fell in love with how classy and nice it was.

4.4

Nice family car

In December I bought the base model. This is a great family sized car with a little bit of an edgy side. The car feels great and has a very smooth ride. I would recomend this car if you have a family. If you want more horsepower you will have to spend more of course but it would still be a nice family car should you need a reason to convince your wife.

4.3

The second turbo charged car i've owned

I bought my GT PTcruiser new and aside from occasional suspension bushing replacement it has given me solid pleasure. The turbo made the difference. It is very comfortable to drive long distances. I would recomend the GT model to any one who wants a car with performance,handling,comfort and utility in a family car.

4.3

I purchased the 300c HEMI POWER

Wow on the pedal you can pull ahead of the pack when you want. When I first purchased the car I test drove the the r/t model it was woweewowow and to much for the everyday commute I did settle for the HEMI which is more that sufficiant but with gas at 3 bucks I should have opted for the V6 instead. Overall the handling in the winter has not been a problem in detoit and the style with an english D on the back is supreme.