NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 Pacifica

2017 Chrysler Pacifica

#1 Most Popular Van
2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Have You Driven the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica?

van perfection

by wilson from portland, OR on Mon Jun 12 2017

This is my 6th minivan. I have owned 3 Odysseys, a Quest, and a Town and Country. This one is the best easily. I do not understand the mini van stigma. There is no more practical of a vehicle out there. My kids are long out of car seats and strollers. The new Odyssey aims outside of my market because their newest features are aimed at parents of little kids in car seats. I think this is short sighted. The Pacifica is a better fit for the entire family and adventuring/hauling. The tech in the Pacifica is amazing. I bought the fully loaded limited. Lane keep assist is great. I have seen reviewers note that it is too aggressive, but they may not know that there are 3 sensitivity selections. I keep mine on medium which is perfect for a gentle reminder from the van to center up in the lane. The theater and sound package is the best out there. 3rd row seat is comfortable even on long drives. Quiet cabin. My Hondas all suffered from wind noise. None in this van even with a cargo box on the roof. Speaking of, the hidden roof rails and great and include 3 mounting points so you can customize where the bars go. I have owned a Dodge Durango and the Town and Country and never had mechanical issues with either so I did not hesitate to buy the Pacifica. My Hondas have been fine as well, but the interior features and amenities were always lacking for the price point. I did not like light colored interior in the Pacifica because it forced you into sill plates that are also a light tan. I opted for the dark brown interior with black sill plates. rear bumper does not include a wear strip, so I added one. Also added mud flaps and husky floor liner. Other that that, everything else is included. this is a van I plan to keep a long time. Plenty of power, good handling. They got it absolutely right.

Fully loaded limited

by Quality from New Jersey on Fri Aug 19 2016

With all the cameras and sensors and adaptive cruise control I don't know how you could ever have an accident.Going down the highway if you drift towards either line of your lane it nudges you back to the center. A little scary the first time it happens--you have to get used to it.Has a full length moon roof which is nice.Electronic trans has a knob shifter whivch I'll probably never get used to.Got the limited because the 3rd seat automatically goes into the stow position.The stow and go is only offered by Chrysler and I use it a lot

Overall

by Tiger from NC on Fri Aug 05 2016

A great ride,ease of drivig and turning parking ect.good looks .every one looks the car over.WELL pleased.Comfert ride.Controls are easy to see and use Great Screen to follow directions 8/4 size.

Great for grandkids

by Grandma Sandy from Iowa on Thu Jul 28 2016

Have only had for 2 weeks. Great for transportation for grandkids. Comfortable and safe. Hopefully will continue to be all I hope it will be. Hopefully as reliable as previous Chryslers I have owned.

Exactly what i needed in a vehicle

by XpatOakie from Inyokern, CA on Sat Apr 29 2017

The Pacifica is the best mini-van of 2017 (in my opinion). The main reason is the Stow-N-Go seating; 2nd and 3rd row seats stow. Never having to remove the seats from the vehicle is the main reason I purchased this van. The other reasons are all the other features that make it far superior to others in this class. Just watch the You Tube videos from Car and Driver and Kelly's and you'll see why the Pacifica is at the top of its class.

Nice minivan, poor dealer support

by DrMichael from Miami, Florida on Tue May 09 2017

The Pacifica is a nice minivan. It is smooth and quiet. My Pacifica is a limited, which gets close to $50,000 before you drive it off the dealer's lot, so it should be nice. There are a lot of convenient features, storage areas, and seats that fold into the floor. The stereo system is a little disappointing though. I got the "lesser" of the two premium sound systems, the 13 speaker one, not the 20 speaker one. The latter is ONLY available with video screens with build in video games behind both the front seats, and I want my children to talk to me when they are in the car, not play more damm video games, so I could not get the better stereo. If i was doing it over, I would get the better stereo and rip out the video screens (or maybe check out the Toyota minivans). The Miami dealers are a disappointment. They did not know how to order the car, what model has what features, and how the various features work. The Pacifica Limited is a highly technical vehicle. The two dealers I went to did not know what the features were or how they worked. They didn't know how to turn things on or off. The driver seat is supposed to slide back when you get out, and slide forward when you start the vehicle. It would slide back when I shut the motor off, and slide forward again before I could open the door to get out. It was over six months to get this fixed. It wasn't broken, it was a matter of setting it up properly. Four trips to two different dealers resolved nothing. I finally figured it out myself. When I bought the car, I was told that it has an automatic feature such that the breaks will apply if I get too close to another vehicle. This stopped working. When I brought it for service, I was told this feature does not exist. But the breaks did apply once, when someone cut close in front of me on the highway. My dealer cannot explain this. You cannot submit a review without checking "primary use" so I checked transporting family. But the correct answer would be "everything." It is a versatile vehicle. I also had to check if i would recommend the vehicle to a friend. I put no, because I cannot put a clear Yes. But the correct answer is that I would explain to a friend what I have explained here, and let them make their own decision.

Does not recommend this car!!

Awesome car!

by Atjar from on Fri Apr 28 2017

Beautiful car, loaded with options. Making space by putting the chairs in the floor of the car is really easy and quick to do. So many handy options in the car like the 115V outlet, many usb ports and entertainment system. The 8.4 touch screen in the front is like a multi functional computer. Bought the advance safety tech group which I like very much. Items like: Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go and the 360-Degree Surround View Camera System are just 2 very handy systems included in that package. Awesome car!

Best Value Van Period

by Bryce RB from Phoenix, AZ on Thu Mar 22 2018

Looked at vans offered from every company, none came close in what it offers compared to the others for the cost. Has all the features you could ask for at a fair price.

Great overall except speakers

by Iowa Van Fam from Des Moines on Sat Jan 20 2018

This car is great, very comfortable. I like except the surround sound speakers are really poorly placed. If you sit in the front all the sound comes from the corner of the dashboard near the windshield. It doesn't seem major but for such a nice vehicle it seems like a major oversight. This is the only reason I can't give it 5 stars.

Chrysler Pacifica-It Is Not Just for Socceer Mom

by Paul N from Milwaukee, WI on Fri Apr 28 2017

Chrysler raised the bar - again - for Mini Vans - repackaging the Town and Country label into Pacifica. Excellent Vehicle overall - smooth ride, excellent response, user friendly audio and navigation tools.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33

Our Take on the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica

The verdict: Like a diaper bag, minivans typically are large, unwieldy and frumpy but pack all the gear your family needs. For 2017, however, Chrysler's van morphed into a Kate Spade bag: The new eight-passenger Pacifica is sleek, stylish and even more tailored to families with additional room and innovative comfort and convenience features.

Versus the competition:
With many minivans, drivers sacrifice style, power and maneuverability for a living room on wheels – not the case with the 2017 Pacifica. Stunning good looks and polished road manners make it a standout in the class.

Seating seven or eight in three rows of seats, the 2017 Pacifica minivan replaces the Chrysler (Dodge... Read More