2021 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Challenger Dodge
Shop the 2021 Challenger Dodge
3.7

Defective transmission. Body damage. ☹️

Absolutely love this car. I just don’t want the defective version. Has serious issue with the 8 speed automatic. Internal defect causing it to bang on start up . Now it’s clunking while driving. Yes , we still have this car because FCA says it normal. Off to court we go. Really shameful for a multi billion dollar company to conduct business this way. Gator Dodge should have stepped up and go us a new car. That’s what we paid for.☹️

Fast, fast, fast

I've owned a 2015 SRT 392, 2019 scat pack narrow body and now a 2021 scat pack widebody and am happy with all three. But the widebody with the wider tired and suspension upgrade is my favorite of them all. Every time i start her up I get excited and that's the best feeling in the world.

Most Awesome Car I’ve Ever Owned!!

This car is a dream! I just love it!! It looks fabulous and drives like a dream! Ordered everything that was offered and don’t regret it at all! I’m a lucky girl!!

Scat Pack 1320

The R/T 1320 comes with line lock, trans brake, launch assist, drag radials, active suspension dampening, beefier rear axles, the same shocks, springs, sway bar used on the Challenger Demon. The car has a Jekyll/Hyde personality. Just cruising around the car is mild mannered and get's 21MPG. Press the "Drag Mode" button and the fun begins. I have tried the 0-60MPH timer on the street, it did it in 3.7 seconds. I know it will get a little quicker with lower tire pressure, cooler temperatures and more break in miles.

Best Performance Vehicle for the Money

This car met all of my wants for a performance vehicle with a great price tag. Can’t beat 485hp out of the gate. I’m looking forward to upgrading the vehicle and getting even more horsepower in the future! I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone I know.

Awesome car

I love everything about my Challenger R/T! It has power. It has great style. The only negative is that there is a large blind spot on the passenger side, but the mirrors help a lot with that.

Awesome and brutal beast.

My dream car it has it all looks, comfort and insane power. Old school Mopar power NEOM. This car is a blast and wicked fast.

Car rocks👍

This car is awesome. We have 2 and 4 other mopars, running out of room for these cars lol! Love them. Nothing better than a MOPAR BABY! So if your thinking about buying .. do it, you won’t be sorry👍💯

Beast of a Car

This car gives everything a car lover needs. I have driven all the lower end challengers, and this one has me in love. Sounds great. Transmission is smooth with almost no noticeability. Not a single issue I’ve noticed, would recommend for someone looking to get their money’s worth.

It’s a great value

Best car I’ve owned. Has power, comfort , and beauty. I can’t help but smile when I drive it. Very smooth and fun ride. No regrets purchasing!