2021 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2021 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2021 Dodge Challenger

Best Performance Vehicle for the Money

This car met all of my wants for a performance vehicle with a great price tag. Can’t beat 485hp out of the gate. I’m looking forward to upgrading the vehicle and getting even more horsepower in the future! I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone I know.

Awesome car

I love everything about my Challenger R/T! It has power. It has great style. The only negative is that there is a large blind spot on the passenger side, but the mirrors help a lot with that.

Awesome and brutal beast.

My dream car it has it all looks, comfort and insane power. Old school Mopar power NEOM. This car is a blast and wicked fast.

Car rocks👍

This car is awesome. We have 2 and 4 other mopars, running out of room for these cars lol! Love them. Nothing better than a MOPAR BABY! So if your thinking about buying .. do it, you won’t be sorry👍💯

Beast of a Car

This car gives everything a car lover needs. I have driven all the lower end challengers, and this one has me in love. Sounds great. Transmission is smooth with almost no noticeability. Not a single issue I’ve noticed, would recommend for someone looking to get their money’s worth.

It’s a great value

Best car I’ve owned. Has power, comfort , and beauty. I can’t help but smile when I drive it. Very smooth and fun ride. No regrets purchasing!

My 3rd challenger

This is my 3rd dodge challenger and I love the body style and size of car. This car has been around for Many years and will continue to be a best seller

Most comfortable car I’ve drove.

This car is a big boy and met all my needs, when I seen it online I fell in love instantly and it was an energy connection. Very spacious and comfy.

My Dream Car!!

I knew I wanted this car when I saw it. I either wanted a 2021 Corvette which I knew I really couldn’t afford or a Dodge Challenger!! I am not disappointed with the Challenger RT Scat Pack that I chose. It is a lovely car and has the power to go with the beauty!!

Muscle

Love this car 2cd one I own ,retro style and muscle to back it up ,the technology is amazing ,I was thinking of getting an old one glad I didnt,end of an era and I'm going out on style