2014 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2014 Dodge Journey
1.9

Stay away from the Journey!

The 2014 Dodge Journey is only 4" longer than a Ford Edge, yet has 3rd row, which is not suitable for older kids/adults. Lacks in acceleration. CD player & Bluetooth module go out & need replaced. MOG is HORRIBLE, I get 14.3-15mpg in town and 18mpg on interstate (I go maybe 5mph over speed limit, not wreckless driver). Now front end making noises, needs struts and feels like wheels are going to fall off. DON'T BUY ONE, RUN THE OTHER WAY, FAST!!!

Beautiful Car

lots of room, lots of safety and other features, drives very nicely. lots of room for my dogs, plenty of storage area, beautiful color, great ride.

Most reliable car I have owned

Drives smooth. Seats are very comfortable. Bluetooth is excellent. Does very good in snow. Extra storage compartments are handy. Overall very happy with purchasing my 2014 Dodge Journey

This is one of the best cars I have owned.

My wife and I love to go for rides and this SUV provides plenty of comfort. Stylish and dependable for all future trips and golfing events.

4.3

Comfortable interior and athletic power train.

I currently have 65000 miles on my 2014 Dodge Journey. When I initially test drove the vehicle it had a squeaky front shock that still to this day will squeak at low doped bumps. Dealer initially said if it would be a safety issue they would fix it, but it has been fine this whole time. And yes I have had 4 different dealerships inspect it over the years. The only mechanical problem I had was when the oil pressure sensor went out. It was fixed under warranty at 33000 miles. I have the 3.6l v6 and and. I get 23 highway with cruise set at 80 mph. City driving is at 17. Overall average 21mpg per tank with combo city highway driving. And system works well, but if it experiences excessive slip it disengaged and only the passenger front wheel will give traction. Light will come on stated to service and system. But all you need to do is stop, urn off car and wait 30 seconds for compute to reset and it becomes active once again. Interior is comfortable, second row leg room is a little tight if your 6 foot or taller. 3rd row is for 12 and under, definitely not for anyone over 5 foot tall. Hoping to get 200000 miles out of it. Will write another review at 100000 miles.

Reliable vehicle

After owning a bucket for a moth and a half I had to junk the vehicle. I went and got my Dodge Journey and have been in love with it. It?s spacious enough for me and my family and very reliable. Thanks again to Jackson auto for giving me the best deal for my bucks

Great car

It is a complete vehicle that fits all our needs. We are thrilled with it. The dealership was very helpful and very friendly. We are very excited about this new vehicle.

Most reliable

Cool and comfortable. There is still some room behind me with the seat backed up all of the way. The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 AWD vehicle, so it has taken some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car. It just stinks you have to go to the Sport or Limited model to get dark interiors, but I'll deal with it.

Very comfortable driving car. Excellent seating.

This car meets all my needs for seating and cargo capacity. Love that look and comfort of driving this car. Just enough extras to keep the driving experience fun.

3.1

Having issues hope it gets resolved soon

I love my vehicle just dont like the issues its been having hope it gets resolved soon got one problem fixed hopefully its resolved completely we shall see in time!!