2014 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2014 Dodge Journey
4.1

Great vehicle for the price

Perfect for my needs. Father of a 2 year old with a second on the way. Needed a Dad-mobile and the Dodge Journey is PERFECT for my lifestyle. Not a minivan (sorry Jacoby & the minivan mafia) but has 3rd row (more room than I thought) and AWD. Sweet ride

Couldn?t have asked for better!!

It?s amazing, has three rows of seats, extra storage space, rear camera, heated steering wheel, i love it!!

Replaced a Journey with a Journey

After a run-in with a deer, my 2011 Dodge Journey was totaled. I liked that one so much that I went out and purchased a 2014 Journey to replace it. This car is so comfortable! I feel pampered while driving with heated seats, heated steering wheel, and onboard phone connection. My 2014 Journey is well above and beyond the 2011.

2014 dodge journey sxt limited Fwd V6

I love the comfort of the seats and the room it has. It's has awsome gas mileage 6 speed automatic transmission and lot of power when you need it.

4.0

This is a good family car.

This family van has plenty of room for my family. We don't have to be all close up on each other. Plenty of room for my work tools as well. My work tool weight a lot.

Great value in comparison with others

More leg room than say the ford escape and less money seems to have more bang for your buck like the looks and interior and extra storage with 3 rd row seating

So far so good

I bought this vehicle about a week ago and have no issues with it whatsoever. It has enough room for my family's needs, drives nice, handles good, looks sharp inside and out. Only negative is the MPGs but that is expected and comes with the territory for a vehicle like this.

4.0

Under carriage is crying

Overall good vehicle just concern about the under carriage noise . Handle ok, new front wheel drive .

4.2

Enjoyable

Handling is very comfortable acceleration is good I expected better from Dodge but overall my experience in driving a Journey was quite good.

Most reliable and comfortable car I have on it

This car meets all of my needs, it has plenty of room in the inside awesome sound system good cargo space and it's smooth in the road.