2014 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2014 Dodge Journey
2.6

Spitting teeth in New Bothwell, MB Canada.

100% Peice of crap! The most unreliable vehichle i have ever owned! Bought car new in 2014 and i am lucky if i can make it 3 months at a time with out something going wrong, been broken down, or stranded. I have 148,000 kms on it now and the tranny is shot needing replacement. I will never buy a Chrysler / Dodge product again as long as i live. They have vehicles that look nice but mechanically they are garbage. Time to stick to the Toyoya's and Honda's as they tend to run forever and are way more reliable. Do your self a favor and donot buy a Journey in fact avoid Dodge all together. Trust me you'll thank me for it. This was a 100% honest review.

Car is best in condition interior and exterior

This is good car with low km on it and, it has no scratch mark on innner and outer body. Works fine. Power is less but when it on 100km/hours it run somoothly No complain at all now

4.3

My like and dislikes about this car

I am enjoying having this small suv. The driving in this car is smooth and love the push start and the keys less entry. The usb/audio jack for your ipod or phone. But the dislike is no blue tooth for the phone, no navigation system in the suv, third room sits need more leg room, no rearview camera, and its hard to see pass the third room in the rearview mirror.

Love my car!

This car is a perfect road trip vehicle. All of the bells and whistles. We love taking it to the beach, mountains, etc. I especially love all of the storage and charging ports.

4.4

Best Value

My Dodge Journey is economical. I only spend $25 per week on gas as a commuter. This is worthy of noting because of today's gas prices.

Got exactly what I wanted going to ARC Auto

Color and interior as well as exterior I got exactly what I had been searching for in a vehicle. So far I'm excited about it, it's like getting a new toy you always wanted

Love this car

This car met my needs was in my price range and it drives smooth Has great features Plenty of room and comfortable and great with kids

Very Nice Car For The Money

Very reliable and smooth riding. Interior is comfortable and stylish. V6 with AWD never let us down. Lots of interior storage for the family. Highly recommend this car.

I love it

This car is awesome very roomy and comfortable not to mention very stylish plus the drive is nice and smooth Thanx to cars.com everything went smooth

4.3

Great Car (for 80,000 miles)

This car was great for about 80,000 miles. Then the flywheel broke and the dealer pinched the gasket changing the oil while repairing the flywheel. Repairs were covered by warranty, but that was the start of the trouble. Next came New camshaft and lifters(still under warranty), and then the tranny went without warning. Of course the tranny waited till the warranty expired. Got the car back and the engine was noisy again. Took it back and the flywheel was cracked again. This was replaced under warranty, but shakes my faith in the reliability of the car. I love the car if it would only keep running.