2010 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500

I love dodge ram!

It's a fantastic truck it's very reliable and I just love how comfortable I am in it. It can get u wherever you need to go and a plus is it came lifted and with a tow package on it already

4.0

Nice truck

Great truck great value. Used this truck for 2 years was a lease. No problem turning it in. We bought a new Ram 1500 truck

4.0

Very nice truck

This truck will be able to meet the needs I have plus any future needs. It is reliable and powerful enough for any job.

4.4

Loving this Truck!

Running a business and having a toddler can be a challenge when balancing both in a vehicle purchase; throw in EVERY kind of weather ranging from -30, to blizzards, to torrential rains and high winds; yet look good enough for date night. I think I have found my answer in the 2010 RAM 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4 . The first thing that caught my eye is the art-deco inspired exterior styling. The lines are sleek, clean, and unadulterated; contemporary yet timeless. Then I opened the door. This is one thought out interior! It is spacious, and even with a car seat I have plenty of room for business. There is storage everywhere to keep my tools and files organized and out of sight; with plenty of power outlets for my digital tools. The Hemi V-8 is all that it's cracked up to be. I have so much available power, and am still getting 18+ mpg on the highway. There is more power than I think I will ever use, as even my largest toys don't seem to be much work for the 1500. This is just mentioning the utilitarian aspects; if asked a bit further, I would say I never felt more confident driving a vehicle than this one. I am almost embarrassed by how much I like this truck! I cannot say enough positive things on it's behalf. If you are looking for something dependable, utilitarian, and stylish; purchase a 2010 Dodge RAM 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4.

truck with a big back seat

Love this Truck. It has the larger backseat and shorter bed, which is perfect for us, as we have adult children and grandparents who travel with us. plenty of leg room. Plus it just looks and feels good.

2010 dodge ram

love it 390hp vv hemi.And reliability also the best 4x4 out there. vs chevy and ford. i had all 3 i recomend the ram.

2010 big 4x4

brought my big horn in 2013...loving it..lots of power...can ride in it for hours...driven from SC to IN many times with out any problems....snow no problem up here!

Love it

Have had my 2010 Ram 1500 TRX for 6 months now and its great. It hauls my 30 Ft travel trailer easily. Have had only one issue a exhaust manifold gasket which was fixed under warranty. Would buy another in a minute.

2010 DODGE RAM 1500

I GOT MY DODGE RAM 2 WEAKS AGO & I VOULD NOT GHANGE FOR THE WORLD STYLE CONFORT & PERFORMACE GREAT TRUCK

Love this truck

I initially searched for a Chevy or Ford Truck until I stumbled across this Dodge sitting next to the Chevy that I thought I wanted. I really like the design inside and out, the gas mileage is great for a truck with over 300 HP, and of course the added seating doesn't hurt.. This is going to be my new camping/ Fishing vehicle and I think I'm really going to be comfortable with it.