2010 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

$20,610–$25,365 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500

Best Truck on the market!

This is a great truck, I have had no issues and it's sporty look gets compliments every where I go...

Really happy with this truck

This truck is a very good looking vehicle. It's comfortable and smooth. It has pulled a camper with no issue. We have not had any mechanical issues either. Does everything we need it to do! Both back seat and front seat has plenty room for everyone!

Very clean, dependable and over all, awesome truc

This specific truck, has all the bells and whistles. I couldn't ask for as better purchase. Very friendly, and all around makes you feel like part of the family.

2.7

Good value

This truck was a plain Jane model, interior was very blah but the truck overall ran well and was easy to style and accessorize. extremely well priced unit.

best truck i ever owned

amazing comfort on long drives. good on gas. 4x4 works great in bad conditions.great sound system from the factory.

Made a Ram Man out Of Me

I loved this truck and now have a 2016 Ram 1500. I would recommend the RAM 1500 to anyone that is in the market for a truck. I had little issues with mine, and all were easily rectified.

One of the best over all trucks.

This truck has plenty of room in it plenty of power sits up on the road just right very enjoyable to drive. Sounds really good with custom dual exhaust just riding and it makes you feel good and like you have control.

Durable

Truck meets all of my needs and gets good gas mileage for a bigger vehicle. Has plenty of power, and go anywhere off road I need it to.

Good truck

I've owned my 2010 dodge ram for 3 years now and it's been a great truck. I use it to tow my 24' pontoon boat and as everyday driver to work and she hasn't failed me yet.

Drives and Rides a good as my Lexus

This is an awesome truck. I never thought I would like driving a truck but this 1500 Hemi is an excellent truck.