2010 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

$20,610–$25,365 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500

My 3rd Dodge truck. This coming from a Chevy man.

Great for hauling and gets really good gas mileage. Has the ECO. Remote start is so helpful. I will buy another Ram again.

Very nice truck I owen

Overall nice looking truck and very strong truck works for all you needs.if you own a house is perfect for your household needs..and winter is the best truck ever I will recomended..happy costumer..

Love My Ram!

I have had my 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 for a little over a month now, and I absolutely love it! It's a Laramie, so it has pretty much all the creature comforts. The backup camera is very useful. The Hemi has plenty of power, and I haven't had any problem in the ice/snow with the 4x4. The only downside is fuel economy, as I'm currently averaging 11mpg city; I have hit 20mpg highway though, which isn't bad considering it has 3.92 axle ratio. Overall, I've been very pleased with this truck so far and hope to have it for a long time!

3.9

2010 Dodge Ram 1500

I really like this truck. Lots of options. Mileage could be better. Standard features are impressive.

Awesome truck.

Loved this truck, had it for quite a long time and just traded in for a newer model as it was getting up ther in kilometres. No complaints, was a smooth ride, lovely leather and wood interior (Laramie edition). Very nice truck and it did well on fuel as well as hauling stuff around. We even took it 4x4ing a few times.

4.3

Very Nice Truck

Although the mileage is less than preferred, it is a beautiful truck. This one has many extras and power items including an Alpine Stereo, Rhino Lining and Auto Side Steps.

Cadillac of a Truck

A ?black beauty? of a truck! All the comforts a person would want plus power. Could get better gas mileage but a real joy to drive.

4.4

GREAT TRUCK WITH GOOD MPG

Smooth ride, plenty of room..Excellent truck for the money, sporty fun to drive. Eye catcher..great for towing or hauling.

Rams just keep getting better!

This is my third Ram 1500 and I have to say with each new one I buy the get better every time. Durable, reliable and you almost forget you are driving a truck with comfort and extras. To date this is my favorite vehicle ever. ( I say that every time I buy one) It would be a hard sell to make me anything other than RAM tough!

3.3

Great styling.

This truck has met my needs very well. I'm somewhat disappointed because it has required more (~minor) repairs than I think a well manufactured vehicle should. Twice the exhaust manifold bolting come loose and needed replacing. (First time on warranty, second time not.) Most recently, at ~133,000 miles, both front wheel bearings started making noise/failed and were replaced. (It's a 2WD truck.)