2018 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Edge Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Edge
Shop the 2018 Ford Edge

Right size for us

This vehicle is stylish- has great safety features - has a quiet and smooth ride- and the tech is user friendly. Not too big and not too small.

Extremely roomy

The legroom in both front and back is remarkable. I do wish the seats were a little wider and deeper for the driver but that's a very minor issue. I especially like the quiet ride and the fast pickup from the engine.

2.4

Very comfortable until you drive it!

This car is very comfortable until you drive it. At about 2000 miles a vibration in the gas pedal started and has continued to get worse. The car handles like you’re driving a bus, it’s all over the road and shutters as you accelerate through 40 mph making long distance driving miserable. The dealership says there is nothing wrong with the car and has done nothing to rectify the problem. Thank goodness it a lease!

Reluctant shoppers come to big city.

This vehicle is quite an up grade for us . Veru pleased so far. Drives like a car and rides extremely nice. Has all the bells and whistles we were asking for.

Edge Sport

Love the power of the sport. Heated steering wheel is wonderful. Glad we speant the extra money for the sport. Smoother shifting than Edge sel. Like the fact the engine does not shut off. Fantastic sound system. Extremely happy with this car so far.

Ford-2018 Edge Sport

I think it will be fun and reliable. I only have it for a week but I do like how works and looks good. All my friends really like it.

Just had for a week

Exceptionall so far comfort ,driving gas mileage roomy ,looks seems to be and all around nice vehicle would purchase again. First experience with a ford dealership in a long time and experience was really good.

Ford Edge Titanium has fantastic features!

My Titanium Form Edge has all the features I prefer and include: cherry red color, heated and cooling seat and steering wheel package, navigation, comfortable seats, sun-roof.

so happy with my car

Went in looking for a Ford Explorer. But after test driving the Edge, there was no looking back. love the look and the way it drives. And all the features it has.

Love this vehicle

After test driving a Jeep Cherokee & Grand Cherokee, my mind was made up when I first sat in this Edge. It goes beyond my expectations. My last car was a 2013 Edge & it was a great car to drive. This new Edge is comfortable, quiet, spacious & a dream to own.