2018 Ford Edge consumer reviews

$29,315–$31,310 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Edge Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Edge
Shop the 2018 Ford Edge

Car is very quick and rides real good.

Car is the sport model with 2.7 liter twin turbo engine and it is very powerful and quick accelerating. I like it’s overall looks also very much!

I love this car.

This car is loaded with features. The panoramic sunroof is spectacular. It has a 110v outlet, class 11 tow package, 8 cup holders, a universal garage door opener, 2 smart charging USB ports, SOS Post Crash Alert, a rear view camera with reverse sensing system, securicode keyless keypad, individual tire pressure monitoring system, a perimeter alarm, voice activated navigation system, and a whole lot more...

GO Ford

I love my new ford edge. It look great, drives better than my imports I used to buy. This vehicle has everything thing on it, my Toyota had nothing on my new Edge.

3.4

A gas hog with very uncomfortable leather seats

The V6 gets poor mileage around town and the the leather seats are very uncomfortable. I traded it in after a month of driving it for the lower trim level with the smaller engine and more comfortable cloth seats.

Love my 2018 Ford Edge Titanium

I was looking at Ford Escapes and came across the Ford Edge. I loved the style and that it had more cargo space than the Escape but couldn't afford the price of a new Edge Titanium. Luckily I found one used. I got a great deal and am very pleased with my car! Plenty of room for a family of 5!

This is my second Ford Edge! Love this car!

I love this car, but am disappointed in the quality of the seat belt. I've never had a seat belt not work in any other car I've owned.

What a Difference!!

Just traded a 2016 Edge SEL with (5500 miles) and a 2.0 Eco boost nicely equipped for a 2018 Sport with the V6 all wheel drive with (4500) miles..well you cant compare them so far!!! Just a whole different vehicle,it is just outstanding. Feels like your driving a real SUV. Handling ,suspension,power...Just great if anything changes i will keep you updated. Saying that this did cost me more LOL but so far it was worth it!!!

Bought an Edge Sport

Bought an Edge Sport coming out of a Porche Macan. I was ready for a steep drop off but it has been great! Not as fast of course, but comfortable and powerful enough for me.

3.6

Nice looking

the rear lift gate comes down on my head when I load anything in the back. This creates problems for my wife and myself . This problem needs to be fixed

The last good Edge

It took me some time (months) to figure out which vehicle would be the perfect fit for me and my family. I didn't want a 3rd row as we only have 2 children, plus the bulk of an full size SUV wasn't really attractive. I wanted a vehicle with a good size of cargo space though, so the mid-size range of SUV's was were I started looking. The biggest issue with the current models is the engine. The 4 cylinders are simply no good. I wanted a V6 with a nice acceleration and so, it came down to the Edge Titanium I've chosen. It's fully loaded with a beautiful panoramic vista moonroof. The interior is spacious and the handling is smooth. On the interstate, it shows off its V6 turbo charged engine quite well and you don't feel like driving a SUV at all. I could go on and about all the options, but the bottom line is: the Edge is perfect for a small family, especially if you buy the top-tier titanium model.