2012 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2012 Ford Expedition
3.6

An ergonomic mistake

I've been driving this vehicle for a year. Mechanically it's wonderful, but ergonomically it's badly flawed. The front seat area is poorly designed and the controls are certainly not designed for us older folks.

New Expedition replaces older Expedition

Unfortunately my last Expedition, a 2005, was totalled after hitting a deer in Wyoming. I searched for a new vehicle looking at GM, Chevrolet, Jeep and Ford Expeditions and when it was all over decided on a brand new Ford Expedition XLT 4WD with the big engine! There is simply no comparison to the other vehicles. The Expedition stands out in room, comfort, appearance, size and road handling. I use the vehicle both on and off-road as I did the 2005. And mileage, of course, is great with the new guy! I get 21 mpg on the highway (except of course if I'm going head on into the Wyoming wind!)

Best SUV for the Money

This Ford Expedition is the coolest SUV I have driven after having owned other big SUVs. The air-conditioned seats are a must-have in the south! The automatic fold-down split third seat and power lift gate are extremely convenient for anyone. The Sync system lets me play my iPhone music, call people with touch free activation, and will even give me directions! The interior styling with sunroof is awesome! I would definitely recommend this SUV. Smoothe riding! Feel like a queen of the road as it is nice and high up. Exterior is a little boxy looking but otherwise I love this SUV!

Ford 2012 Expediton

This is a great car. Very comfortable, stylish, powerful. Great visibility and drivability I love this vehicle...I would highl recomend it to anyone looking for a large SUV.

Loved it again!

After putting 210,000 trouble free miles on my 1999, Expe, mostly pulling a 4,000 pound boat, I'm now driving a new 2012 Expe and it's everything the old one was and much, much more. This car is solid and refined and dependable. I hated to see the old car go when I sold it, but the new owner has phoned me twice to thank me for passing on such a great vehicle - and he paid book for it!