2012 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2012 Ford Expedition

Most reliable car that I've owned. Very few issue

Very nice ride, lots of leg room, love the air cooled seating. towing capacity and handling if very good. Very reliable, low maintenance, all around vehicle....

Great family hauler.

I bought this vehicle as a replacement for my Audi A4. It has excellent interior space and plenty of seats for the whole family. The truck has a smooth, solid ride and is very reliable. These trucks can easily make it to 200k miles with routine maintenance. If I could change one thing, it would be the fuel economy. That being said, what do you expect from a vehicle of this size. If you have a large family like me, it?s either this truck or a Honda Odyssey.

4.4

Great SUV

Power seats , Power third row seats and power tailgate, great leg room, Interior an exterior in great shape, no damage, second row captain seats ,

4.4

Expedition

This car has great towing capacity. There are only really two SUVs that can tow over 9000 lbs, The Ford Expedition and the Nissan Armada. I was looking at both closely, just happened to find a better deal on the Ford. Also the Ford has air conditioned leather seats, so win!

I am pleased ? with my Car ? selection

This car ? met my needs. I test drove it. I found it to be spacious & comfortable. Was maintained, good condition. They provided Carfax on vehicle ?.

Exactly what I was looking for

Wanted a better tow vehicle for my RV trailer but didn't want a pickup. Factory tow package rates ability to tow up to 9000 lbs.

Best SUV we have owned

Car is very spacious, great interior, it surpassed our expectations on style and performance. Great for long road trips.

I love my Ford Expedition !!

This vehicle meets all of my needs and wants. I now have plenty of space for my family and my dog. Everyone is telling me that this vehicle will last forever.

Great ride for a big SUV!

This car has plenty of comfortable seating for 8 people. The independent suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride, even on the roughest of roads!

Very happy!

I've had this vehicle going on 2 years (purchased used), it is quiet, comfortable, performs well (within reason). We have taken it on several vacations and extended trips loaded to the gills with either people and/or equipment and it has been an admirable performer. We have 4wd, power back seats, back up cam (very valuable on a vehicle this size), and leather interior. Based on our experience I'd highly recommend this...buying used though may be like a box of chocolates...test drive and know what you're looking for.