2018 Ford Expedition Max consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Expedition Max Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Expedition Max
Shop the 2018 Ford Expedition Max

I love my new max

I am so impressed with my new truck; it drives so smooth and the gas mileage is great too! I’m so happy. I traded in my suburban and I’m so happy I did.

First Ford in 30 years

Best interior space. Performance beyond my expectations. Fun to drive on long trips. All the extras I needed but not over the top in price.

Luxury on Wheels

We recently purchased this vehicle and it amazing! I can?t imagine any other luxury items they could put in a vehicle! This suv is extremely roomy and comfortable. The ride is so smooth with a super quiet engine! This is perfect for our large family that basically live in the car!

I traded in an Audi to get the new Expedition.

Full size with lots of room and comfort. A vehicle for all conditions. Overall best vehicle for my application, and I've had all types of cars and trucks. Best mileage and ride for a big vehicle.

Ford F-150 lariat

The expedition meets our need for comfort on the road and interior space for our luggage and companions. It rides very smooth and the turn ratio is excellent. Very easy to steer and good acceleration getting unto turnpikes and hi ways. The interior is comfortable with all instruments within easy reach.

So Powerful

The new body design and interior design make this car the best mom car on the planet. There is so much space and the twin turbo v6 is a beast on the road and hauling our travel trailer camper.

I feel like I own the road

I did a lot of research for this car. I test drove many like vehicles and even made a spreadsheet to compare them all. It did not have everything, but came close. The tech is simply outstanding and the comfort is heavenly. So far, it has driven like a dream, far from the expectation of a big box truck I expected. Smooth power and transmission. It feels good to drive and I like the height on the road.

Best expedition I?ve owned. Thanks Bozard Ford!

SUV is the best I?ve owned. I?ll continur to purchase from Bozard Ford. They do a great job. The ride on the 2018 is the best yet.

I am very happy with this car

I think this will be a very good car for us and anyone who may travel with us. There is plenty of legroom and comfort for everyone.

Just boiught today and love it!

I love how spacious the Expedition Max is. Love the options electronically. The ride is smooth and comfortable. And I am enjoying the heated and cooled seats!!