2013 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$24,070–$29,010 MSRP range
side view of 2013 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford F-150
Shop the 2013 Ford F-150

Excellent quality in looks, ride and performance.

Stands heads and shoulders above many trucks of this year and newer. The F-150 4x4 Super Crew King Ranch has lots of room, comfort and safety for the family. Have received many compliments from people.

Amazing Experience

Korbin was a great help! I appreciate his helping me find the right truck and right price. The Provo Ford Dealership is amazing! I definitely recommend it.

4.3

No problems after 100k

Just hit 100k on the truck and I still enjoy driving it. Wear parts/suspension are starting to show age but it’s still running without issues.

Happy with Purchase

This truck met all of my needs and more. I was looking at different makes and models, but my salesperson was so helpful that it was easy to choose this one.

Pleasure to meet...

Was a pleasure to meet Dury Fernandez and purchasing a vehicle form him! He was extremely helpful and respectful! Thank you for making this purchase enjoyable for me!

Lots of Power

I bought a F150 SuperCab with the 3.5 Liter twin turbocharged V6 new in 2013. I still have the truck. I've never had anything go wrong with the pickup. It's got all the power you need, and I pull a 27' travel trailer up steep hills at 65-70 mps without noticing that it's there. The only thing you won't pass when pulling a trailer is a gas station because the gas mileage drops substantially to about 10 mpg. Still, I love the truck. It's more comfortable than any passenger car I've ever owned and the rear seat area is huge. I've got the 6 foot bed which makes it a bit difficult to park at times, but it's worth it. Highly recommend this truck.

4.1

2013 F-150

I've had a few issues with this truck. I love the look inside and out, but the non-stop things going wrong sucks. I'm not sure if I would buy a Ford truck again.

My first time Ford F-150 owner

I recently purchased a F-150 and made a great choice. Its overall a good driving and reliable vehicle! I made a wise choice with this purchase! Strongly recommend a Ford F-150!

Top Quality Pickup Truck

I first leased my truck and then bought the truck at the end of the lease. The truck has exceeded my expectations in just about every way sans only one area. This truck has an amazing ride quality, the cabin is very quiet, every feature I could have wanted, and it has more room than many of my friends' SUVs. The truck has needed some parts to be replaced but all were replaced under warranty. My only true complaint is that the gas mileage is not what Ford stated it would be and I believe they intentionally overstated the mileage per gallon. However, that is the only complaint that I have and everything else about the truck is wonderful. I was hesitant to spend the amount of money needed to get this truck but it has been worth it.

Very reliable vehicle!

Plenty of power and it runs great. It has a K and N open air filter and Gibson exhaust system. It also has 20 inch wheels.