2013 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford F-150
Shop the 2013 Ford F-150

Best truck ever

It’s an F-150 so you already know it’s the best selling and most reliable truck made! I love this truck and would recommend a 150 to anyone!

Would buy it again!

My wife found this when I was looking to trade in my work vehicle. Took it for a test drive and knew it was exactly what we were looking for and needed; haven't looked back since. Great ride, handling, and very good on gas mileage; much better than we expected. I use it for work with most of the miles back and forth to the airports. My next truck will definitely be another F-150 Lariat

4.3

The perfect car for working

This car would meet most of the average people's expectations. A/C working perfectly, good for towing. Great power for a gasoline truck. Discount Tire's Tires with warranty still going on.

Amazing, reliable vehicle

I loved having a Ford F-150. Heavy duty, reliable vehicle. It moved my family across the country over the course of two years (med school) and never gave us any issues. Love, love, love this truck. Will never buy any other super duty vehicle.

Truck had everything I wanted and then some!

Truck had everything I wanted and then some! The truck turned heads. I loved that it road smooth. I also liked the V6 for the fuel economy and that it still has the power to get ip and go plus tow everything I needed it too.

Just bought it 2 days ago. I LOVE IT!

This truck has everything I could want or need. The cabin is beautiful, and our kids have far more room in the back seat than they did in our SUV. I haven’t owned it long enough to review reliability, but I’m expecting great things.

4.3

Ford F-150

Bought this this truck to have more pulling power than my old one, and more room for the family and have not been disappointed with the purchase

4.0

Vehicle has a nice smooth ride.

This vehicle has a very nice smooth ride, lots of leg room front and back. believe me when I say this was not my first choice, Jerry my sales consultant and I look at another vehicle before this one almost the exact with the exception of color, but I waited to long and that vehicle sold the very next day.

Great construction boss truck!

I've been a GM man all my life but decided to try on a Ford. Great truck, I feel like a boss. Wait, I am a boss. Anyway, I love it so far.

Best used truck I have owned.

The XLT 5 liter is by fat the best truck I have owned. After researching the stats of this 2013 2WD , I have found this truck at 84,000 miles is everything i studied on and more. Plus the Ford dealer gives better pricing on accessories than any on line offer.